Jordan 1 Biohack

Check ur local ftl, mine received a late shipment yesterday, but of course the resellers grabbed everything, sucks for ppl who wrk during the day wen stores get late shipments smh...

THIS JUST IN...HOLLA.

CED B.
BAC94B15-15C4-48D0-8D8A-41927FB7C8F3.jpeg

my snkrs pair showed up a day ahead of schedule. Undftd just shipped. Haven't decided on the lace option. I might go light blue

I find it odd when they do that and do not attach vertical piece there.

I paid for 2 day shipping and they were delivered today to the Seattle area. My friend got his pair yesterday and did standard shipping. I almost want to get my $5 refunded lol.

Just got my pair in but I noticed something weird. The back of my right shoe is leather instead of suede. Has anyone else gotten a shoe like this? That issue aside these are shoe of the year to me. I can't wait for my second pair to come in.

Attachments

• DSC_1427.jpg
    DSC_1427.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC_1428.jpg
    DSC_1428.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC_1430.jpg
    DSC_1430.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC_1431.jpg
    DSC_1431.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 299
  • DSC_1433.jpg
    DSC_1433.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 344
Just got my pair in but I noticed something weird. The back of my right shoe is leather instead of suede. Has anyone else gotten a shoe like this? That issue aside these are shoe of the year to me. I can't wait for my second pair to come in.

i personally think it gives your pair a certain lvl of uniqueness. but i also would be side-eyeing too. either way still dope

i got through a few times on Finishline and JD, all order numbers were blank. Ghost restocks smh lol

Finishloan strikes again
I still have a pending charge from friday
It’s gonna take weeks for the charge to drop off

Back
Top Bottom