JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

My size 11 feels way too snug, should have sized up .5  :smh:  Gonna be a pain searching for an 11.5 for a decent price, or finding someone willing to trade 

Just a friendly suggestion. Un-lace them completely then rel-ace them again prior to you're next wear. Works for me

Two of my pairs didn't have the top box stamp.

They came from JJ and FTL.
No worries, my dude. 

Every pair will not come with a box stamp. Some pairs will come with a sole having slightly different textures. These things are definitely going to happen. Don't stress. Pairs from the UK have stamps, some don't. Same thing is going down in the US. 

No worries, my dude. 

Every pair will not come with a box stamp. Some pairs will come with a sole having slightly different textures. These things are definitely going to happen. Don't stress. Pairs from the UK have stamps, some don't. Same thing is going down in the US. 
I'm not worried.

I know my pairs are good.

I'm just putting it out there that not all legit pairs will come with a stamped box top.

Anyone ever dealt with kixify?
I seem to be the only one talking about it so I'll chime in. It's like eBay to me. You gotta do your research before buying from anyone on there because there are plenty of GM pairs on the site. But there are also legit sellers selling legit pairs. Ask the seller the right questions and check the other shoes they're selling, check their feedback and obviously check their pictures pretty well for the usual signs of GM material. That's my 2 cents.

I'm not worried.

I'm just putting it out there that not all legit pairs will come with a stamped box top.
my shadows came from nike.com with no stamp on the box, my bred 1s came from the store with a stamp on the box. just throwin it out there.

Last edited:

I'm not worried.

My fault, misread your post. 

Was just trying to help the fam out, looks like we're both doing the same thing.

nevermind lol *reads sig*

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still hoping on some luck for a pair of 10.5s... My first Jordans back in '85. Shouts out to all that copped...

roll.gif

#FYNI 
nerd.gif

Just a friendly suggestion. Un-lace them completely then rel-ace them again prior to you're next wear. Works for me

This man knows.
Exactly what I do especially if I ever have to size down whenever my size isn't available.

Btw this thread has become a lot better since the aftermath bs.
Even see people helping each other out.

Congrats to those who got them and good luck to those on the hunt. dont give in to those outrageous resell prices.

IMO these are only worth 250 tops and thats pushing it for me.

Not sure if this has been answered, but for those that ordered from Nike.com did anyone get Megged?? It doesn't seem like anyone on NT got Megged.  

Back
Top Bottom