JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

got my bred 1 yesterday from eastbay but when i look at the bottom of the sneaker where the nike is at the pattern around it looks a little different from the other one. anyone else have the same thing?

Dress pants & J's?
tF92lMJ.gif

Says the hillbilly that wore MC Hammer pants

View media item 735623

oh_lol_gif.gif
oh_lol_gif.gif
oh_lol_gif.gif

Last edited:
You are awesome!!!! You are too cool! When I grow up, I want to be just like you!

Could say the same thing about the way you're acting - he got pairs - so what, need for all that.

Those are far from mc hammer pants
mc-hammer-pants.jpg

It's honestly not that funny... You can't tell that photo is 15 years old?

I think it's more funny that someone would find find and go through another mans photos LOOKING for something to save, upload and repost on niketalk just so they can flame him.

Could say the same thing about the way you're acting - he got pairs - so what, need for all that.

It's honestly not that funny... You can't tell that photo is 15 years old?

I think it's more funny that someone would find find and go through another mans photos LOOKING for something to save, upload and repost on niketalk just so they can flame him.

Go to sleep Ebenizer Scrooge

Is this Christmas? U don't even make sense.

Go to sleep? I'm awake to start my day - you know, work - to make money. Apparently you have different priorities.

Guess the Scrooge reference flew right over your head. You know, Scrooge was a miserable douche who didn't think anything was amusing.

It's 2am where I live. I didn't know everybody lived in the same time zone as you, genius.

Last edited:
Guess the Scrooge reference flew right over your head.

It's 2am where I live. I didn't know everybody lived in the same time zone as you, genius.

Flew over my head? You might as well call me the grinch. Because you suggest I'm being "grumpy" - you call me Scrooge. Good one.

Seems to me you're the one that's not aware of time zones since you're telling me to "go to sleep"

it's 2 am and you're making fun of someone on the internet, instead of sleeping so you can wake up and work, you know - make money.

Welcome to NT 2014 - hope everyone is enjoying the bred 1 forum.

Flew over my head? You might as well call me the grinch. Because you suggest I'm being "grumpy" - you call me Scrooge. Good one.

Seems to me you're the one that's not aware of time zones since you're telling me to "go to sleep"

it's 2 am and you're making fun of someone on the internet, instead of sleeping so you can wake up and work, you know - make money.

Lol took you long enough for that comeback, if you wanna call it that. Jesus Christ.

+2

JoeyD12

Last edited:
Still hunting for a decent priced pair ..

I still hate the fact that the reason I couldn't buy a pair was not because I couldn't afford them but was because my internet being too slow or that others had "snipers/bots". :smh:

Last edited:
On blast ? Child please hillbilly4lyphe

Ummmm bro, page 872??? You posted a gif of homer ducking out, until your little gang came and got your back LOLOL. Anyways, you're 33 years old. I'm 23. How does it feel to be arguing with somebody 10 years younger? Don't you have a daughter? Good god brother.

Back
Top Bottom