JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Soul as in main focus and all star release from JB not the kds lebrons and Kobe's even tho the royals were still more sought after than all three of those as well. Being the flashiest has nothing to do with anything basically what I said were the royals were the "11s" of February

it's funny how people how people keep saying "these aren't 11s" but look at everybodies excitement level lol. with those so so 11s coming out this year these could easily become this years shoe that everybody wants. and with the quantity expected of these, I don't think there's gonna be too much doubling up going on honestly!
Doubt it.  Once we get pass Black Friday, all the attention will be focused on the 11's.  It's become a retail tradition the last 4 years.  There's a certain age group that'll have their attention set on the Bred 1's.  However, the vast majority of the sneaker community will have the Taxi's and 11's on their radar.  

ok, I'm not gonna spell it out for you guys. I'm just not sure how you guys don't see that, knowing JB knows how sought after the royals were, going so far as to call them "the 11s of all star weekend" so jordan/Nike knew people would be shopping for kicks that weekend and still made them limited. and you also know that JB knows how sought after the breds are. but for some reason you guys believe that they will produce more bred 1s because "it's Christmas" even tho they didn't care to do the same thing during all star weekend for the royals. the math is there...

Hopefully these are released in the same numbers as the Black Toe and Shadow. Don't really want to have to jump through hoops if it's going to be like the Royal release.

hmm anyone personally have a bad experience with marqueesole? my boy never had problems with them but that was years back.

Th
hmm anyone personally have a bad experience with marqueesole? my boy never had problems with them but that was years back.

They've had some authenticity questions before. Nothing major recent. Wish they had above a size 11, wanted to give them money for these. Oh well pairs available this early can hint mass production #'s. The wait continues.

Bred XIs have been one of the most produced Jordan in recent memory, was that an "easy cop"? I'm 100% sure there's still someone on this thread without a pair or missed out. Imagine how salty a lot of you "easy coppers" will be on RD. Good luck and please, by all means, keep thinking this will be a walk in the park.
:smokin

Bred XIs have been one of the most produced Jordan in recent memory, was that an "easy cop"? I'm 100% sure there's still someone on this thread without a pair or missed out. Imagine how salty a lot of you "easy coppers" will be on RD. Good luck and please, by all means, keep thinking this will be a walk in the park.
:smokin
Hahaha yeah probably cause each person went after like 4 pair minimum.

doubled up production numbers compared to what? Shadows? BT? Knicks? I know you're not referring to ROyals.

Production getting doubled up with these would mean a tough cop. We need to see production at least triple to make it "easily" attainable, and easily should be used lightly.
I would say in general. There has been alot of speculation of something like 15 to 20k per style produced. I could be wrong. 30 to 40k i think would be believable.

maybe I missed this discussion but what makes those royals "grey market"

Most obvious is production date. 9/13/12 is GM date basically. Other things you have to train your eye to see looking between a legit and GM pair like this.

View media item 587206
I've held a GM pair too. Materials are really on point but none of the nike technology is actually in the shoe. I consider them fake
What is a legit production date?

Another easy way to tell apart a real royal 1 and the GM pair is that the GM pair has this shinny pleather and the royal color is off by a shade or two 

ok, I'm not gonna spell it out for you guys. I'm just not sure how you guys don't see that, knowing JB knows how sought after the royals were, going so far as to call them "the 11s of all star weekend" so jordan/Nike knew people would be shopping for kicks that weekend and still made them limited. and you also know that JB knows how sought after the breds are. but for some reason you guys believe that they will produce more bred 1s because "it's Christmas" even tho they didn't care to do the same thing during all star weekend for the royals. the math is there...

You sure you're doing the calculation?

We're already seeing pairs trickling out months prior. This did not happen with royals. I don't even remember pre orders or early release pairs for them.

Well I have mixed feelings about marqueesole. First of all the shoes didn't come in the OG box and secondly they didn't declare what's in the box and it's value and therefore I had to send a letter to the custom guys to declare the value and it cost me extra import taxes. (but that might be a different story in the USA). However the shoes were fine.

Back
Top Bottom