JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

got blocked on dacloset... IG for dropping a GM comment
I got blocked too. I posted that the bag was big and that legit pairs come with smaller bags and the laces are neatly packaged. Sad thing he is selling them for $340 like they are legit and people are co-signing talking about anyone that calls them fake are just jealous because he has connects. People really need to start doing research on their shoes before dropping prices like that on them. 

@goody2shoes  
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I got blocked too. I posted that the bag was big and that legit pairs come with smaller bags and the laces are neatly packaged. Sad thing he is selling them for $340 like they are legit and people are co-signing talking about anyone that calls them fake are just jealous because he has connects. People really need to start doing research on their shoes before dropping prices like that on them. 

Even sadder is that people are defending him saying they all come with those lace bags etc. I mean...on the RIGHT SHOE? LOL.

I just created 4 fake Instagram accounts so I can continue to hound him, and to @reply anyone who comments that they're interested. This type of scum really pisses me off. And you should never piss me off when I'm bored and have nothing to do for the next few hours.

Damn people selling fake breds on Instagram for 340... Little kids talking about "money aint nothing" people not forgetting about xphish lol this thread is the greatest thread ever. And the fact that's it's for the black and red ones makes it even more great. Mike woulda been proud.

Last edited:
you do realize he has an online store. http://www.theclosetcollectors.com/shop.html
yes, but your government doesn't care.
and where are you from?

yes, but your government doesn't care.

They should though.
i'm sure they do but to a certain scale. the money spent to get the fakes goes overseas and they don't receive a cut of it. pretty sure the government is interested in making it's money.

Last edited:
remember the days variants n fakes were dirt cheap lol now they double the prices n put out months early these guys are serpents

Reps all around today , glad you guys clowned dude with 6 pairs , about to hit up daclosetfakecollector IG

Ol boy on rd lol

Now I know why... I hate resellers so much.

The only thing I ever thought about reselling is those 2k14 lebrons cause I was only able to get a 7.5 but at this point I'm bout to just display em no matter how ugly they are.

Now I know why... I hate resellers so much.

The only thing I ever thought about reselling is those 2k14 lebrons cause I was only able to get a 7.5 but at this point I'm bout to just display em no matter how ugly they are.
you might hate em just as much as me 

Back
Top Bottom