JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I don't sell shoes i collect and with every other jordan I can tell from across the street if they are fake i really don't want to cop any more of these unless they are legit the production dates are good boxes are good grey insert on top but when I look thro all the pics of everyone's lace bag in this thread they all have like 6 little lines i havnt seen one other bag on here that has the 3 lines an it is jus tripping me out I'm not a noob i just don't mess with social media an only learned how helpful blogs like niketalk can be just recently I will b helping in the future if anyone needs help getting shoe I can always get multiples an im the type of person that will help a stranger on the internet secure a pair for retail plus shipping

bro, use some periods and commas for Christ's sake. what is your deal man?

damn yall sleeping 300 is a good deal?
240 a size 10 on my local CL.
probably fake

a lot of flakes on CL i tried to buy my breds before i got lucky yesterday

was throwing 350 cash in their faces and they were like nah sold for 475

even tried fleabay

Bc I hate typing **** out on a phone an i pad sry

Dude certain pairs from different production runs might have small differences like that. It's really NDB as long as the pairs are the same. You're really tripping out that much over a lace bag?

On of my pairs has two different sole patterns on each shoe and I'm content they are legit. It's actually a common flaw on the OG ones.

It's a lace bag bro - NBD. If the shoes are the same - what's the problem?

Bc I hate typing **** out on a phone an i pad sry

196157.gif

Also have seen legit pairs w/different sole patterns & some boxes don't have the serial stamp under the top of box

Welp, there goes my last chance. I'm officially done with this release. What a headache it was :smh:

Congrats to everyone who was able to get a pair

Back
Top Bottom