JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

the logic is.... why would I buy a shoe when I know that 10 months later, a shoe I like better will release. How is that nonsense? Sorry I'm not a hypebeast that buys EVERY JORDAN RELEASE per week. Jeezus the mentality these days.

Im really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but the Royals is one of the best 1's of all time.

I'm really happy for you, and I'm going to let you finish, but the Black/Red's ARE THE best 1's of all time..

It's good to start seeing some new pics! Deff gonna be a great way for JB to end the year with the shoe that started it all!

can we all talk about how good the red actually looks. I mean we all know red's are darker than OG or ealier 2000 models, but this seems to be still darker than OG but def not expecting it to be this nice..... esp the laziness and all out sloppy quality that JB has been delivering. 

Copping 100%, 1 Pair. Leave some for the fam lol
it does look good. not quite as bright as the 01s but definitely brighter then the DMPs.  

probably gonna take em out the box like 
LOL 100%...

After 12 years of searching and waiting....

devestated.gif

x2 for these is a definite just like I was able to do so with the royals. Keep the banneds on ice..

90 pages of hype already and still a little over two months away. Reselling chuckling in the back...

the logic is.... why would I buy a shoe when I know that 10 months later, a shoe I like better will release. How is that nonsense? Sorry I'm not a hypebeast that buys EVERY JORDAN RELEASE per week. Jeezus the mentality these days.

lmao! The black/red 1s weren't even announced. Just be honest, you passed cause you couldn't cop. No need for bs.

lmao! The black/red 1s weren't even announced. Just be honest, you passed cause you couldn't cop. No need for bs.
I think like many others, he anticipated the other OG colorways dropping too.  After the Chicago and Royals were announced, I started thinking the same would happen for the Shadows, Black Toes, and of course the Breds.  I however refused to pass up on the Royals.  That pair was the easiest pickup for me.

It will be so much mayhem for these but **** it I'm prepared. I want 2 pairs but I'll be happy with just 1 if that's all I end up with

Last edited:
Because you can't mention these without the royals and vice versa. They're literally yin and yang........plus the salt from the royals still hasn't subsided

I've always thought thats a weird statement, although most likely true to most sneaker heads these days, but me, royals dont even compare to these. These are the all time greatest, bestest, fantabulous when it comes to Jordan's for me. I'll be 80 years old and remember seeing these in the store back when I was 12 (almost 30 years ago) and Mom's said nope, you aint getting these $60 shoes, you crazy boy?

I've always thought thats a weird statement, although most likely true to most sneaker heads these days, but me, royals dont even compare to these. These are the all time greatest, bestest, fantabulous when it comes to Jordan's for me. I'll be 80 years old and remember seeing these in the store back when I was 12 (almost 30 years ago) and Mom's said nope, you aint getting these $60 shoes, you crazy boy?

When your 80 years old, these 2013s still be wearable by then too lol.

Word :lol:

Nobody is unloading their 2001's for these. I's are tanks. You can still wear OG's... No other version aside from maybe the DMP's will drop in price. And I highly doubt the DMP's will drop that much.

Wut?

I unloaded both my pairs. A few other users have stated they got rid of their pairs as well.

What??? The f...

LMAO at all the reaction to my comment. Do you guys honestly think that the Royals MUST BE bought? I have my own taste my man, but wait... is that invalid now too? :rolleyes 8)

I'm not even kidding, we had a ton of pairs of Royals that was an easy cop. I decided not to. Stop being salty if I don't like your "grail" Would you rather want me to buy it THEN resell it for a profit? :smh:

also, just because you haven't HEARD about it doesn't mean some people don't know about releases. Are you kidding me? Feb announcement? :lol: you guys are too cute... Some NTers are too naive.
So if I said I already have my Black Red 1 pair locked as early as now, is that far fetched too? You guys must think we all live under the same circumstances.

View media item 589231
And no, I never liked Yeezys.

Last edited:
LMAO at all the reaction to my comment. Do you guys honestly think that the Royals MUST BE bought? I have my own taste my man, but wait... is that invalid now too?
eyes.gif
glasses.gif

I'm not even kidding, we had a ton of pairs of Royals that was an easy cop. I decided not to. Stop being salty if I don't like your "grail" Would you rather want me to buy it THEN resell it for a profit?
mean.gif

also, just because you haven't HEARD about it doesn't mean some people don't know about releases. Are you kidding me? Feb announcement?
laugh.gif
you guys are too cute... Some NTers are too naive.
So if I said I already have my Black Red 1 pair locked as early as now, is that far fetched too? You guys must think we all live under the same circumstances.

And no, I never liked Yeezys.

Back
Top Bottom