JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Are you talking about the DMP or GMP? You mentioned paying the difference which was the part that had me confused since any shoe from the DMP pack would be worth more than the bred 1 2013. 

I'm referring to the DMP pack that came out in 2009. Not sure if the black/red pair is worth more than the 2013 1. I paid $225 for mine and the only place that has them for rape is consignment stores.

I know I need 3 pairs of black/red 1. The question is sell DMP pair to have (3) 2013 pairs or sell DS Cool grey and have (4) pairs of black/red 1.

Last edited:
Guys, I'm in a dilemma and I need your opinions. I have the opportunity to pick up my 3rd pair for a decent price, but I don't feel like paying the whole amount of pocket for a third.

Option 1:
Should I sell my DS DMP pair and pay the difference? I like the DMPs, but not sure which is better DMP or 2013.

Option 2:
Sell my last DS pair of Cool Greys to pay for the 2013 1s? I seldom wear my NDS cool greys.

Appreciate the feeback and repped.
I would sell both. :lol:
If I had to choose, the DMP 1s. Makes no sense to keep those after all those 2013s will be had anyways

Yeah I have my tracking...just saying that my info hasn't changed since the 4th.
tired.gif
 same for me 

I just called usps to get info on my international shipping. Usps rep said an item can be at the sort facility for 3 days or up to 3 weeks depending on the sort facility.

Hope that helps.

I would sell both.
laugh.gif

If I had to choose, the DMP 1s. Makes no sense to keep those after all those 2013s will be had anyways
this

cant beat not having that jumpman on the heel man

question though, for someone like @sneakerp.

would keeping the dmp 1 be a nice touch to lets say have a cool timeline of all the black/red releases? 

Kickzstore restocked with lits of sizes. Price is 355 now instead of 350. Thinking if i should cop another before even receiving my first pair from them lol.

Its not the money stopping me. I would just like to receive the first pair and make sure everything is okay.

Well looking at ebay its about the same. But at least here you have some comfort knowing its an actual store and not somebody that bought fakes from craigslist.

this
cant beat not having that jumpman on the heel man

question though, for someone like @sneakerp
would keeping the dmp 1 be a nice touch to lets say have a cool timeline of all the black/red releases? 

The jumpman is whats making me consider selling, but then having the pack and box together is why I'm hesitant.

If you want them i would grab em. They selling out. I should get my first pair tomorrow, but they tweeted photos of their stock room. Looks legit to me and other nt folk confirmed they have got legit shoes from them. So i pulled the trigger during their first release last week.

Back
Top Bottom