JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

So I bought a pair of bred 1s for 245 from some dude named Kynneth from Powder Springs, GA. The guy has a 619 number and said he was in Georgia visiting family or something like that. Took him like a week to reply when I first text him telling him I'm interested and now he isn't responding to my texts. He shipped USPS and it still says electronic shipping info received after 4 or 5 days. This is probably the same guy that was mentioned above. Does the guy ship fakes or does he just not ship anything at all? If my package doesn't come in by friday I'll probably open a case on paypal or whatever.

the thirst has enveloped you all into its warm embrace

So I bought a pair of bred 1s for 245 from some dude named Kynneth from Powder Springs, GA. The guy has a 619 number and said he was in Georgia visiting family or something like that. Took him like a week to reply when I first text him telling him I'm interested and now he isn't responding to my texts. He shipped USPS and it still says electronic shipping info received after 4 or 5 days. This is probably the same guy that was mentioned above. Does the guy ship fakes or does he just not ship anything at all? If my package doesn't come in by friday I'll probably open a case on paypal or whatever.

His name is Kynneth? That shoulda been a red flag right out the gate brother.

True but we don't like getting ripped off. If you have a pair it's easy to laugh at us who don't.

Google his number.  If it shows multiple listings in different cities, odds are it is him.

Anything less than 250 is a red flag especially an ad thats on craigslist.org. U post on craigslist so u can do a meet up in a safe public location. $250 ad begs for a sucker to get sucked in.

I differ to look at any CL ad that is not in my driving range.

Last edited:
True but we don't like getting ripped off. If you have a pair it's easy to laugh at us who don't.

Nobody is laughing at you, we mentioned this guy weeks ago in this thread and people still took his bait. He's been scamming people on CL for over a year. People are even creating threads on CL titled "buyer beware" along with his info. Anything under $275 seems like a scam right now.

I hope you guys end up with a legit pair or your money back.

It sucks to see people get ripped off but you can't let your thirst cloud your judgement.

Nobody is laughing at you, we mentioned this guy weeks ago in this thread and people still took his bait. He's been scamming people on CL for over a year. People are even creating threads on CL titled "buyer beware" along with his info. Anything under $275 seems like a scam right now.

It sucks to see people get ripped off but you can't let your thirst cloud your judgement.
I read that post when you posted it up and I didn't make the connection. Didn't see a number posted or anything.

I don't think it has anything to do with 'thirst'. The pics looked good and the fact that it was paypal wasn't a deal breaker for me. My fault came in the fact that I should have ran that phone number before buying. However, this being my first attempt at purchasing from Craigslist, I didn't really do my homework as I probably should have.

This is a young mans 'game' now. I usually do my purchasing in store or from legit websites.

Last edited:
I read that post when you posted it up and I didn't make the connection. Didn't see a number posted or anything.

I don't think it has anything to do with 'thirst'. The pics looked good and the fact that it was paypal wasn't a deal breaker for me. My fault came in the fact that I should have ran that phone number before buying. However, this being my first attempt at purchasing from Craigslist, I didn't really do my homework as I probably should have.

This is a young mans 'game' now. I usually do my purchasing in store or from legit websites.
Yeah agreed. I normally spot scams and avoid them, but this one got me. I got got. But I'm fine. I'll get my money. It's not like "let me give you the cash and I'll wait here".this is a PayPal deal and the story seemed legit.

Another thing is to make sure when you pay with Paypal, you're using your bank account or credit card as the funding source, not just existing funds. That will be your backup option for recourse should Paypal not decide in your favor in the event of a dispute.

Another thing is to make sure when you pay with Paypal, you're using your bank account or credit card as the funding source, not just existing funds. That will be your backup option for recourse should Paypal not decide in your favor in the event of a dispute.
Yeah. That was not an issue.

Man I can't believe all the work I put into this release and still came up empty. I camped two separate times, was a online warrior for a bit too, but when I found out two of my local low key spots got late shipments I kept the hope and got a tip they'd be doing FCFS on Monday morning..

I camped from 4am to 10am just for the manager to say that that location wasn't releasing till the 11th and only the other locations were releasing that day. So, I rush downtown to other location and all sizes were sold out only GS left... Day later called the two stores that got late shipments to confirm the 11th was the release date and it was FCFS then manager said they changed their mind and would be doing raffle because there was a huge fight while ppl waited in line at oneof the other locations.

I called up a bunch of close friends who aren't into sneakers at all and got them to enter raffle on my behalf and hounded them for almost a week to be checking their phones for a call from either spot because theybkept switched up what days they'd be calling back and today they finally did the call backs and surprise, surprise! Not one of them including myself got a call.....Sigh.... Sorry for the essay guys but just needed to rant for a bit

I hear you, like I said I hope ya get a legit pair or the money back.

Man I can't believe all the work I put into this release and still came up empty. I camped two separate times, was a online warrior for a bit too, but when I found out two of my local low key spots got late shipments I kept the hope and got a tip they'd be doing FCFS on Monday morning..

I camped from 4am to 10am just for the manager to say that that location wasn't releasing till the 11th and only the other locations were releasing that day. So, I rush downtown to other location and all sizes were sold out only GS left... Day later called the two stores that got late shipments to confirm the 11th was the release date and it was FCFS then manager said they changed their mind and would be doing raffle because there was a huge fight while ppl waited in line at oneof the other locations.

I called up a bunch of close friends who aren't into sneakers at all and got them to enter raffle on my behalf and hounded them for almost a week to be checking their phones for a call from either spot because theybkept switched up what days they'd be calling back and today they finally did the call backs and surprise, surprise! Not one of them including myself got a call.....Sigh.... Sorry for the essay guys but just needed to rant for a bit
sorry to hear that. why not just pay resell and not worry about all that bs? lol 

619? BOOYAKA!!!View media item 744563

Back
Top Bottom