JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

they posted this pic on there instagram. that lace bag looks fishy bro
That lace bag is a no go 
mean.gif

People saying they're authentic is meaningless

They will say it and still send grey markets. Using Paypal pays off.see ya

All I have to say is pay attention to that shoegame article.

Thanks for the info guys. It looks like I'll be canceling my order. I knew $285 seemed fishy, but then again, I got my banneds for $250.

I'm hoping Kickscode is legit. I just ordered a second pair from them for $285 shipped
Why would buy first and then get on this thread and ask? Dudes been questioning Kickscode since release date. One of the tell tale signs of a fake has been the huge ziplock bag the laces come in and the fact that they shove them in the bag unlike a legit pair with the laces neatly wrapped inside.

Its funny how everyone is running with the bag argument.

Like its difficult to replicate those .

plus i would love to get my hand on a big-gm bag and trade places t with my real one for a photo shoot.

post pics here.

EVERYBODY WOULD BE GET OUT GM DUDE. :lol:

Last edited:
Its funny how everyone is running with the bag argument.

Like its difficult to replicate those .

plus i would love to get my hand on a big-gm bag and trade places t with my real one for a photo shoot.

post pics here.

EVERYBODY WOULD BE GET OUT GM DUDE. :lol:

Obviously your people have a hard time replicating the bags. Oh, and cool story bro.

What a herb.

Obviously your people have a hard time replicating the bags. Oh, and cool story bro.

What a herb.

ΜY PEOPLE???WHAT KIND OF RACIST COMMENT (AGAIN) FROM YOU IS THAT?

You ve been waiting on me after i killed you in here a couple of times huh?Cheers

p.s.'what a herb' ???? :rofl:

Go tell jESUS CHRIST TO PUNISH SCAMMERS BRO.

You ve been waiting on me after i killed you in here a couple of times huh?Cheers

You? Killed me in here? Ohhhh yeah, you were quick to jump on me because I edited my post and you got me soooo good!

Anyways, what's your contribution to this site? You never post pictures of shoes, do you even own any? Or are u just ashamed because you wear like a size 7 women's?

Last edited:
You? Killed me in here? Ohhhh yeah, you were quick to jump on me because I edited my post and you got me soooo good!

Anyways, what's your contribution to this site? You never post pictures of shoes, do you even own any? Or are u just ashamed because you wear like a size 7 women's?

:rofl:

1389625287_30314_2.jpg

Just by looking at the lace bag I'm pretty sure you're getting zyzz'd.

He's never gonna live that down - I feel bad for Zyzz, his intentions were good lol

View media item 745782
they posted this pic on there instagram. that lace bag looks fishy bro

Thanks for the info guys. It looks like I'll be canceling my order. I knew $285 seemed fishy, but then again, I got my banneds for $250.

It's so easy to do a little investigating and come to a reasonable conclusion on whether a site is legit or not, seems kinda silly when evidence like that is staring you in the face.

Fakes are getting better but still, that's pretty blatant.

you realize this is HIS thread he created WAYYY before these were confirmed & he had the fnl link & style code up when everyone was focused on shadow 1's :lol:

Looks like white inserts, big lace bag, under $300.... i wouldn't trust it bro..

Spot i returned GMs to on fulton st. are selling the REAL breds now...idk how much or sizes..but they also have FAKE royals right next to them in the window :smh:

what store is that ?

for the most part fulton does not deal with GM/early stuff for a few years now

i know alot of the people operating these stores

Unless there's a surprise restock in the works I've pretty much gave up tryin to cop these & with all the "gms" floating around it's even more difficult. Time to move on for now I suppose |I

Still #THF tho!

you realize this is HIS thread he created WAYYY before these were confirmed & he had the fnl link & style code up when everyone was focused on shadow 1's :lol:

Are you his boyfriend? Lol you quick to defend that dude. You just on it with the quickness huh? Lol

Back
Top Bottom