JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Anyone know where I can buy the size 14 online? I am stuck with size 13 in my collection.

Any1 wanna sell me there AJ1 93 laces lol or point me in the direction where to cop. Thanks in advance

The whole sizing up thing is really ymmv. Have to use common sense. Going up .5 may help but not always. 1s are just straight up narrow. Shoe size is length period with the width adjusting slightly through the sizes. sometimes alot, most times not. Im a tts 10 with a bit wider forefoot. Basically for me the length is perfect. The widest part of my foot is exactly where the widest part of the shoe is. If i size half up, maybe my tightness goes away alittle but im starting to compromise as i go up and 1s arent good when going up longer than your size. Im worried less about the shape and more about softening up the shoe to stretch it where it needs it. Now thats not really worth it maybe for the fashion show people around or the people looking to keep shoes ds through wearing em but works for me.

:lol: seems to be the case. was just in that thread and the hype beast selling their souls for them. offering 2500 for them :x .. I have cash on top of trades ..... :lol:

:nerd:
The yeezys gone put a hurting on these clowns plus the resell market going down. Not even celebs got these that we know of. These gone go strong at 5-7k for the next few months for sure. I'm glad. Give us Jordan cats a chance to breathe a little easier on finding the royals and these breds

What they don't understand is that AJ1's will be wearable 15 years+ from now, and the Yeezy's will start to crack and separate after 10 years.. Which is why I'm a big fan of the aj1 and af1.

What they don't understand is that AJ1's will be wearable 15 years+ from now, and the Yeezy's will start to crack and separate after 10 years.. Which is why I'm a big fan of the aj1 and af1.
Yeezy not even with nike any more ill be surprised if these will stay popular ten years down the road

Jordan brand trolling with the timing on the release of these...... they did the same on the royals. I might have copped if they released 6 months ago but im not getting branded a wannabe when I have the shoe they are based on.

View media item 792394

released in Jan... runner up prize :smh:

I remember a few months back there was a suede sample which had potential but these are the ultimate "i didnt get breds" shoe

Back
Top Bottom