JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Yeah for the Bred 1s, you can still get em in the upper 300-400 range. But those Royal 1s, that's a whole diff story. 

I found a used legit sz 10 pair with receipt, but there were so many creases on that toebox. 

At the end of the day, went with what my heart told me. Pay more and get DS. 

For me, I rather make those creases on a DS shoe starting from day 1. 

For that much $ they gotta be DS for me too.. Still yet to grab Royals. Pretty much done with the search.. They're ridiculous now. :smh: JMsneakers had quite a few sizes a week or 2 ago for 525, now they're 600 and almost all gone. Don't even look on Feebay anymore.. All fakes.. Shiny, peaks, quart size lace bags.

Congrats on your pickups. So worth it. I plan on beating these into the ground. These look great DS or beatup

Full size runs Breds 1 down here in n.o that no one knew the store opened. Sadder day I didn't get to get one. But was able to get youth 5.5, 6, 6.5

Yah the New Orleans deals I am hearing about don't even make sense. They saved so many shoes for them and I am hearing stories of dudes with trunks full of limited releases. Honestly, if it was going to be like that share the wealth with the rest of the country jeez.

Yah the New Orleans deals I am hearing about don't even make sense. They saved so many shoes for them and I am hearing stories of dudes with trunks full of limited releases. Honestly, if it was going to be like that share the wealth with the rest of the country jeez.

Oh I saw first hand. A car turn into a mobile sneaker shop. That bad.

it's 2014 how are their still places that don't limit hot shoes to 1 pair per customer

They did limit it, but most of the locals work during the day. So the resellers went HAM and hopped back in line with 10 buddies multiple times.

at least they're not royals 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom