JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Honestly if they're what you want I would add up to 200 like the young fellow said earlier. I never found trades like v this in my area lol. Don't forget to legit check let us see the cork condition but definitely not a bad trade breds were 150 and corks 250 or something so you basically getting them for retail lol

There's a guy in one of my local groups selling a 9.5 DS for 360. Nobody has bit yet. Has had it up for a few days. Looks legit from pixs

Just got a ds size 11 for 360 cash in person. Not the cleanest pair but its a legit pair. Hopefully some of the flaws can be fixed by me.

Man wen these jump from 300 to 400 lol and I need to find sum LEGIT royals in a 12 I don't trust the bay without receipt lol

Yah i mean it didnt look horrible in person, but when i compare it to all my other 1's this one looks the worst.

My knicks, black toes and shadows look much cleaner. Maybe the person who made em was clumsy, but these also could have been tried on or possibly stored improperly.

I'll try to get better pics tomorrow in the daylight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom