JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Truth is know one truly knows how limited these will be just skepticism and rumors. Royals were limited yes, black toes and shadows not so much, these are truly up in the air only thing we can agree on is it will be holiday season so one should assume a greater quantity. 114 pages of back and forth

Air Thompson knows how limited these are for sure. As limited as the blk/red 1s. The man knows.

Truth is all the 1s are limited all the same. Royals were mostly sent overseas, had last minute availability on fnl and were non existent on ndc, hence why they "seem" more limited.

At this point, doesn't matter if there is 500,000+ pairs like the playoff XIs. The demand and hype is extremely high and will greatly outweigh quantity supplied and there will always be many people left disappointed wondering why they seem so "limited".

Last edited:
Btw, this thread isn't long cause everybody is saying they want a pair, half of all these pages is just people arguing lol. So I don't think amount of page #s is quantifiable for demand but it's still up there for sure.

Usually it's been a fairly consistent group of people I've been with through every 1s thread this year but this thread has brought A LOT of attention and other people. Safe to say these black and red 1s are quite the popular shoe.

Btw, this thread isn't long cause everybody is saying they want a pair, half of all these pages is just people arguing lol. So I don't think amount of page #s is quantifiable for demand but it's still up there for sure.

Usually it's been a fairly consistent group of people I've been with through every 1s thread this year but this thread has brought A LOT of attention and other people. Safe to say these black and red 1s are quite the popular shoe.
I was thinking the same thing too.  Looks like the same group of people posting comments on every page.  (I knew I wasn't the only one that noticed.) 

There's a 114 page about these 2 months before they release. Even the Gamma Ray XI thread is only at 70 something. Hell, it took till release day for the Bel-Air thread to hit 114+. Do everything you mentioned above to get you a pair...
Is this the most coveted OG 1? Is it more coveted than the Chicagos,knicks, black toes, royals, shadows,clovers, or the gym reds that recently released? Are these gone online within the first 2 minutes within release?

Truth is know one truly knows how limited these will be just skepticism and rumors. Royals were limited yes, black toes and shadows not so much, these are truly up in the air only thing we can agree on is it will be holiday season so one should assume a greater quantity. 114 pages of back and forth

not true. some people KNOW. You folks just WONT accept the inside info. So good luck in assuming these will be a friggin GR. You saw the Bel Air lines. imagine what it will be for these. BUT SURE, enjoy your "peace of mind".

These will hyped and will be a struggle to get. Guarantee it's going to get royal 1 money. These kiddie resellers are going to be out their mind and ask for banned 1 money out of the gate better believe that. I only hope to win a rsvp and drive 4 hrs during a snow blizzard.

this is concrete:

A little more than Shadow numbers. Which means not Royals numbers... These will be the least limited OG 1 this year BUT that doesn't mean shi. It will still be hard to get so don't overestimate things people. Get ready for war.

this is concrete:

A little more than Shadow numbers. Which means not Royals numbers... These will be the least limited OG 1 this year BUT that doesn't mean shi. It will still be hard to get so don't overestimate things people. Get ready for war.
Concrete according to what source?

this is concrete:

Get ready for war?

Come on b

No doubt. Good to have made new online friends this whole year.

These threads haven't, resell prices of the banneds and royals have.

And for a lot of kicks, these topics hype them up more than they are in the real world. Look at the terminology people use...people are going to get shot...you better be ready for war.

And there's other kicks, like the Bel Airs that are more desired in the real world...because a lot of people instantly look down on it if it's not a OG colorway.

NT isn't an accurate assessment of a lot of kicks, because your area of the country might be different. I got every pair of I's easily. Most 16 year olds don't care about I's.

Is this the most coveted OG 1? Is it more coveted than the Chicagos,knicks, black toes, royals, shadows,clovers, or the gym reds that recently released? Are these gone online within the first 2 minutes within release?
Have you unraveled the mysteries of the sneaker universe yet?

How limited will these be?  Banned 1's limited? I'd really like a pair to wear instead of my 01's, I'd rather beat up these. 

How hyped up are these? Will it be easy to grab a pair? Will I have to do multiple raffles? Will I have to camp out? Will I have to get up at 8 AM to snag them online at release time? Any info will surely be appreciated...

do I get tts or size up? or size down? how many pairs will be produced? where can I get these? what color are these? would you wear these? are these better than the royals? have celebrities worn these?

from multiple sources I heard there will be a restock

lol

:rofl:

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

The question is, do I want these enough to risk getting shot? 

Back
Top Bottom