JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

yo that rvp stuff scares me ... they wan't my cc info  and all that i'm shook to put that in 
laugh.gif
 yall  ever mess with those add to cart rsvps ?
you could buy the bot yourself for less then them dudes charge

forget it.. i'm thirsty, but not that thirsty.. i know this dude helps alot of people out, but i'm not just gonna go put my cc  out there like that

Wow, didnt know about Amazon until now. Spent the last hour looking at that site. MIND BLOWN.

Ebay will be getting less money from me
eBay and Amazon aren't that much different. I work at a optical store and have had customers complain they can get raybans cheaper on amazon then my store. I call RayBan on speaker phone and they explained that no retailers are allowed to sell on eBay or Amazon or license would be pulled. Amazon does have plenty of fakes (shoes,sunglasses,etc). So to say one is safer than the other isn't correct.

Last edited:

forget it.. i'm thirsty, but not that thirsty.. i know this dude helps alot of people out, but i'm not just gonna go put my cc  out there like that
You get refunded if the bot don't work?
Yeah, and dude is pretty successful, but i'm not cool with adding all my cc info on that site like that... if it was pay pal it would've been a done deal

Last edited:
December is such a money making month for businesses. Why couldn't JB just make these widely available so people can cop? >:

I mainly wanted to grab this shoe these last few months, and just like the Royals, these shoes come with bells & whistles to obtain....****** ridiculous..:smh:

Last edited:
Some people don't understand the difference between amazon itself selling something and people selling on amazon just like ebay.  For the breds, is people/companies selling on amazon.  Its not being sold by amazon itself.

says my local hoh doing raffles on fri and tell u sat to come get your shoes

thats cutting it kind of close 
alien.gif

Wow, didnt know about Amazon until now. Spent the last hour looking at that site. MIND BLOWN.

eBay and Amazon aren't that much different. I work at a optical store and have had customers complain they can get raybans cheaper on amazon then my store. I call RayBan on speaker phone and they explained that no retailers are allowed to sell on eBay or Amazon or license would be pulled. Amazon does have plenty of fakes (shoes,sunglasses,etc). So to say one is safer than the other isn't correct.

sure but amazon is more strict

but once again, the amazon seller people were buying from is 100% legit. i can put money on it. he also sells on ebay.

but once again, the amazon seller people were buying from is 100% legit. i can put money on it. he also sells on ebay.
same thing you said about SDS.

I dont understand how anyone takes you seriously. there can be 100 pairs releasing at 100 stores and you'll still say they're going everywhere

I can agree with that statement. Just wanted to state that there are fakes around Amazon but there are legit sellers.

Umm... I am new here, was wondering will these Jordan retro one be available in all stores on dec. 28? Example: footlocker? Finish line? Champs? Etc

Umm... I am new here, was wondering will these Jordan retro one be available in all stores on dec. 28? Example: footlocker? Finish line? Champs? Etc
i know ftl, eastbay, and fnl will have them online.. as far as in store you have to hit them up and ask.. you can also check footlockers launch locator to see what house of hoops will have them in your area

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

Last edited:

I can agree with that statement. Just wanted to state that there are fakes around Amazon but there are legit sellers.
if theres any signs of negative/fake reviews about a seller, im instantly turned off. and that shoopop on amazon seller has that...jus my 2 cents

Welcome!!! Maybe yes maybe no. Call the store they .have a better answer than most of us here in forum

Back
Top Bottom