JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Post from the other site 
laugh.gif

I'm getting all the info on niketalk. their thread is cracking.
What info?

Stores told me to come at 7am for this raffle but neither of them are even open right now :smh:

Last edited:
These will be $400 come tomorrow after the onsale, if you think otherwise you're kidding yourself. In fact I think these may end up having a higher resale value than the royals. Smh...

These will be $400 come tomorrow after the onsale, if you think otherwise you're kidding yourself. In fact I think these may end up having a higher resale value than the royals. Smh...

The Royal Breds gonna flip for $500++ BRAH!

What was awesome about my post? It's the truth.

FYI, I'm in Europe too, and I'll consider myself very unlucky if I get less than 5 of these.

wait wait let me get this ....So you are saying that most people will be lucky to get one WHILE YOU will get easily 5 pairs...

Yes. That is what I'm saying. Glad you can read.

I'm not depriving anyone else of a pair. Where I am they sit. Royals were on shelves on the Tuesday after the release.

There is no need to jump on people for no reason.

Last edited:
My local JJ is FCFS and the guy said it should be an easy cop since they didnt even have a line for the Gamma 11s. In other words i gotta chance and im probably still camping for these tonight. Hopefully i can snag 2 pair.

My local JJ is FCFS and the guy said it should be an easy cop since they didnt even have a line for the Gamma 11s. In other words i gotta chance and im probably still camping for these tonight. Hopefully i can snag 2 pair.

Because of your post....ur chance is now under 10%..

wait wait let me get this ....So you are saying that most people will be lucky to get one WHILE YOU will get easily 5 pairs...

Yes. That is what I'm saying. Glad you can read.

I'm not depriving anyone else of a pair. Where I am they sit. Royals were on shelves on the Tuesday after the release.

There is no need to jump on people for no reason.

'Jump on people' for No reason?Sounding cocky because YOU will get your 5 pairs in a forum where most people won't be able to cop for retail(A FACT THAT YOU STATED IN YOUR PREVIOUS SENTENCE) seemed like a good reason.Oh well , my bad. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Be safe out there. Really

Just received my first pair last night, quality on these is the same as the royals. I know i read differently from earlier reviewers. However, it does have that strong fumes type smell like the 88s did.

Back
Top Bottom