JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Paypal is the worst on there, I remember when 3lab5's came around got rejected 6x :smh:

Damn bruh. I don't feel like going to buy a gift card either, so I guess I'll just play Russian Roulette :smh: :lol:

We're almost here folks. Hope everyone can get a pair (no love for you hoarding *** multiple pairs wanting ___s :lol:)

@cosmonaut  @mwalker

Lurkers will be feasting in the morning. 
laugh.gif

Chill papi we all know the trick .

my thing is, it doesn't matter if you get there early or late for the raffle, its a lottery so you still have a chance
One of my local spots that had a raffle yesterday said they ran out of tickets... I'm sure getting there early increases your chances of actually participating in the raffle....
This.

Last edited:
Game plan:
If I can somehow get the breds for retail, I'm good.
If I don't, I can get a 2nd pair of shadows for only 180.
It's going to be a fun weekend guys.

More stores got these compared to the Royals, but from the looks of it JB had to stretch the work, like cooking up with baking soda :smh:. Meaning the US got a good amount but the majority of the locations that got the work only have a FSR or two.
North Jersey, we don't even know what Central Jersey is up here lol j/k

Yo, you're gonna stop coming at the rest of the Garden State, b...lol

What county you in?

Grizz good money, I'm not gonna let the homie fail :lol:

On another note, I accidently pressed the red flag on someone by mistake, my fault bruh :smh:

Last edited:
Game plan:
If I can somehow get the breds for retail, I'm good.
If I don't, I can get a 2nd pair of shadows for only 180.
It's going to be a fun weekend guys.

This is pretty much where I'm at too :lol:

I've loved these since getting into sneakers in '07, so I'm going hard for one pair. Should I fail? I'm not paying resale. Got a pair of Kobe I's, LeBron VII's, New Balances, and a Nike Destroyer jacket I've been eying. Consolation prizes for days and I'll just wait for the next time they do these right :lol:

Last edited:
my store is doing fcfs going 2 for 2 this week hopefully.  Does anybody know how the finishline free shipping method works?

More stores got these compared to the Royals, but from the looks of it JB had to stretch the work, like cooking up with baking soda :smh:. Meaning the US got a good amount but the majority of the locations that got the work only have a FSR or two.
North Jersey, we don't even know what Central Jersey is up here lol j/k

Yo, you're gonna stop coming at the rest of the Garden State, b...lol

What county you in?

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm all over bruh, mainly Passaic and Bergen county with a splash of Essex/Union here and there lol

Don't post it i don't need it trust me
It's gonna be a lurker free for all ....ps don't pm me I ain't snitching

Back
Top Bottom