JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

JJ is releasing these and the Gamma 12s tomorrow. Hopefully at different times. 
tired.gif

Except the Royals Were Released on 2/16 in the first QUARTER of the entire Fiscal Year. Also the Production numbers are lower for the Royals. 

Not sure what you mean. Are you saying since it's the first qtr, dudes won't be broke?

Forget about production numbers. Way more hype here. And we have the royals to thank.

You will not catch that broke dude you speak of selling these for a decent price. Good luck though.

Not sure what you mean. Are you saying since it's the first qtr, dudes won't be broke?

Forget about production numbers. Way more hype here. And we have the royals to thank.

You will not catch that broke dude you speak of selling these for a decent price. Good luck though.
Ill quote you on this one bro. The Xi's from THIS WEEK LAST YEAR are going for 240. Thats just 35 over retail.

An i know they were relreased numerous times, but thats just cuz they were holding back inventory. I know these are way higher #'s than royals. JB wouldnt be foolish to make a low production run of these.

Smh

Last edited:
Forget all this middle school secret gossip ****.

Imma be up at 8 on NDC like this
THIS!! I am not one to keep asking someone over and over again about something they clearly don't want me to know....Imma just take a chance on what I know on this one. If I come up empty...oh well.....on to the next. 

Back
Top Bottom