JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I just need 1 pair. I stopped doubling up years ago. I don't even care if I have to pay resell prices . These will be had

This what I wanna hearrrrrrrr
no-meme-generator-posting-crap-no-soup-for-you-55bbae.jpg

jk, if you know you can get em all the best.

i got royals easily, no worries

Last edited:
Cut it out I get 2-3 of everything, 4 if my brother wants a pair. Exclusive? Cause I want extras. Lol at males worrying about other males, stay in your lane.

4 of everything? What are you? A hoarder? Jordan brand drop retros every 5 to 7 years of the same model. No need to get so many pairs unless you are a cat or dog with 4 legs.

Not telling u how to live thats just the truth.

And i know u wont be playing in them because u would get more performance out of cement blocks than these

Last edited:
no-meme-generator-posting-crap-no-soup-for-you-55bbae.jpg

jk, if you know you can get em all the best.
i got royals easily, no worries

That's all it should be. I'm gonna look out for my friends. Even my boy Joey on NT, no man should be salted peanuts over how many pairs another can acquire. I have the access to it, so I'm gonna take advantage of it and I'm gonna look out for those who look out for me. Anybody mad, go eat your peanuts in a corner somewhere.

4 of everything? What are you? A hoarder? Jordan brand drop retros every 5 to 7 years of the same model. No need to get so many pairs unless you are a cat or dog with 4 legs.

Not telling u how to live thats just the truth.

And i know u wont be playing in them because u would get more performance out of cement blocks than these

Nope, have the access to it, and if there one of my favorites it's 3-4 if its a new colorway maybe 2. My bread right? I spend more on dinners than Jordans it's not that serious.

Cut it out I get 2-3 of everything, 4 if my brother wants a pair. Exclusive? Cause I want extras. Lol at males worrying about other males, stay in your lane.
Wanna hook me up with the release pretty please :wink: :smile: lol jk that's good you can get multiple pairs but I just want one and ill be happy

So it's the end of December? I remember hearing it was like the 21 of Nov or something lol

If the man can easily obtain 2-3 or even 4 pairs and you (in general) can't get one pair... U don't deserve the shoe.... Can't knock the man for being able to cop multiples for whatever reason... Too many haters in here.... Holiday season is gonna be GREAT

If the man can easily obtain 2-3 or even 4 pairs and you (in general) can't get one pair... U don't deserve the shoe.... Can't knock the man for being able to cop multiples for whatever reason... Too many haters in here.... Holiday season is gonna be GREAT

This guy gets it.

Well, I live in Ireland. To sum it up, the Black Toes and Shadows are still available in most sizes on Nike.ie. Easy cop!

Nah, i don't think that's what people were worried about.. i think it's cause he was hoping that it would be a difficult release for everybody 
laugh.gif
 i personally don't care what he said.. i'm gonna try for them regardless

Back
Top Bottom