JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

agreed. i think we got the same method.. well refer to this as method 1

I'm just gonna make a 2nd FNL account just in case they ban and pay with my secondary paypal account. Sucks to not get the reward points but o well. In reality, if FNL catches these backdoor links FNL is useless on new releases and they can ban me.

I'm just gonna make a 2nd FNL account just in case they ban and pay with my secondary paypal account. Sucks to not get the reward points but o well. In reality, if FNL catches these backdoor links FNL is useless on new releases and they can ban me.
why would they ban you? they have no way of finding out that you used the method. i used it on both gamma 11s and 12s and got both of my orders...

Exactly. They can go ahead and ban me. 

The only shoes I cop off there are cheap air maxes and roshes and I'm willing to take that risk for these

got all links 
smokin.gif
 im ready fambs 
smokin.gif

I haven't been involved with the JB forum heavy since the 88's/Royals dropped and i'm not going to lie I miss the LULZ in here.... :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom