JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

well got me a sz.10 thanks to my connect.but also did a few raffles.hoping i pick up a few more.honestly if i get at least 3 pair.ill definitely look out a fellow nter.no rape

I'm going to post a long message...

I just rejoined 3 months ago because when niketalk did the move to a different host my information got lost and didn't feel like rejoining had to grow up bcuz  i got a job but i've always been here. I was here when NT use to crash on release days and ppl screamed YUKU....I don't ask for help or even post for that matter now but ppl are just gonna look at my "join date" and laugh. how ever it is petty for new members to ask for stuff without contributing anything
laugh.gif
. but good luck to everyone!!!

Ive been a member since 02'. I've also helped others in the past, Im 100% legit, does that get me a link? Lol.

You Mean The "Career" That Doesn't Allot You Enough Extra Bread To Pay A Bot Service Or Reseller To Secure Your Pair And Prevent You From Having To BEG For Links From A Bunch Of Strangers?

................ RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
laugh.gif
Nice story. Lets not get it twisted, I have more than enough money to cop at resell. I'm 22 years old, graduated from a University at 19, and living a life I'm pretty happy with......but let me stop mentioning my accomplishments, I'm not that d-bag type of guy. 

Dude, I'm not begging; I simply asked 1 time. I'm glad my post got you a bit ruffled there lol

[h1]I HOPE YOU GUYS KNOW THAT FINISH LINE THEMSELVES GIVE OUT THE EARLY LINK BEFORE EVERY RELEASE.[/h1]
YOU GUYS NEED TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK.
You just gave them enough information to not have to do their homework.

People acting all high and mighty by saying info is old. Well the lurkers don't know that. You are giving them info. 

fam i got 100 messages in like a min and im trying to figure out which link is the right one chill
laugh.gif
thanks for the help thought! If I don't get the link in time, don't worry about it.

real talk...don't even PM him the link though....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom