JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I HATE KANYE WEST. what a stupid hype release. Always wanted these and not just cause a lame celebrity wore them a few times.. nothing but plain errors trying on eastbay, not even the all sizes in carts message once again. what's up with that? next year will be another tricky year now that it's hyped up with this and gammas lol end rant
eyes.gif

3 minutes into the FNL dropping there were only size 10-11.5 left, everything else was sold out. Can't remember the last time FNL sold out that fast in general. Crazy. 

had one in my card in FNL. First time ever not letting me use my card. It said it was unable to process the payment. Checked my bank account and the money was taken out. How long does it usually take for them to refund it?
That happened to me on the Concord restock. Even woke up my roommate at 5am to use his card and still didnt work 
mean.gif

Anyone still in line on NDC? 
i am...not looking good though...
Same...just wondering why it's still taking so long if others are gettinf OOS already.

I struck out to, by the time i set up my size was sold out. I knew these were "limited" but i didn't know this badly

Back
Top Bottom