JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

2cypppt.jpg

Eastbay confirmation received.  I'll believe it when they're at my door.  Never had an order canceled, but this release has seemed weird.

Guys, I am OFFICIALLY retiring from JB. I stressed this release more than ive stressed anything this whole college semester. I am salty as ****. Im done going through bs just to cop a shoe that has the ****tiest quality out there. Im just gonna keep the heat I have and move on...Off to the NB and Asics thread I go

so long NT fam 
roll.gif

k

NDC came through, longest wait I've ever had though.

For anybody that didn't get through, I was told Nike Chi only got 40 pair of mens sizes so these were tough.

Last edited:
i cant even get eastbay to add a size to my cart any size. just keeps saying sorry cant process. been like that since the link went live had it open on two windows two smh.

I'm honestly shocked at what people are asking for on CL .....eBay seems calm right now - wondering if people will have the nerve to get near banned prices?

Or maybe, this release, regardless how limited, will help ease up on banned 1 prices....

Over $350 seems calm to you?

im an idiot i hit remove thinkingit wouldve let me pick how much i wanted to remove and it just removed the whole thing :smh: :rofl:

Rest assured, that unless this happen at 8:00am, they were already sold out and you were just going through the motions.

Guys, I am OFFICIALLY retiring from JB. I stressed this release more than ive stressed anything this whole college semester. I am salty as ****. Im done going through bs just to cop a shoe that has the ****tiest quality out there. Im just gonna keep the heat I have and move on...Off to the NB and Asics thread I go

so long NT fam 

See you next release :smokin

OMG! I actually got through for a size 9 through Foot Action just now! Keep adding to cart, people. Don't give up yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom