JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Raffle line at Blends is ridic
laugh.gif

sites been sellin out fast for shoes like this for years where you been? :lol:

Lol I used to work for a Nike Factory Store and haven't copped anything since I left. Getting shoes from Swoosh used to be easy cops. The game is different even from a few years ago.

Last edited:
Flew down to the Shiekh At Fashion Valley to try to grab my sister a size 7 just now. Sold within the 20 mins to took me to get to the store. Smh

I swear never again will I stay up 14 hrs to get some shoes.My kidneys are hurting and my is body aching.

Damn i haven't seen so much people strike out. Just to keep your hopes up, i copped without a bot on NDC. So there's still ways to beat the bots. Funny thing is i used a bot, but i was manually faster (i added the size and checked out rather than letting the script run and automatically add it). My wait time was only 5 seconds. I was really fortunate, and i had a great feeling i was gonna cop through NDC.I'm looking to double up, but i might just change my DMPs into NAs to save me from dropping a limb. :nerd: now just waiting to ship.

+1 my dude like what is that suppose to mean
[table][tr][td][h1]InternetSlang.com
The slang word / acronym / abbreviation +1[/h1][/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td][h2]+1 Definition / +1 Means[/h2][/td][/tr][tr][td]The definition of +1 is "Partner" or "Me too"
 [/td][/tr][tr][td][h2]The Meaning of +1[/h2][/td][/tr][tr][td]+1 means "Partner" or "Me too"[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]  [/th][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Since there is no way I was getting these for retail after striking out on NDC, FTL, nbastore, etc... just gave in by buying on amazon for $288. Had some credit card points to bring it down to $148 which eases the pain... but now I must hope they are real lol.

Back
Top Bottom