JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Was able to get my pair. Ended up trading gammas and 100 bucks... [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

They are still "banned's" in the sense that they were banned from the NBA. Yes they're not the gimmicky "banned's" with the X on the back, but they can still be called banned's imo.

Last edited:

Yes,why do people keep calling these banned 

But ruh roh

They are still "banneds" in the sense that they were banned from the NBA. Yes they're not the gimmicky "banned's" with the X on the back, but they can still be called banned's imo.
"In a sense" they are, but IMO, they aren't.

Let's just stick with "2013 BRED 1's" please... so no one gets confused...

RUH ROH for sure.

Thats fishy bro ham. Thats not even slightly higher. Like ZYZZ said, that looks like a size 11 next to Shaq's pair.

because people are making out to be that i went and told people to buy fakes just for fun?

didnt every member earlier in this thread vouch by those links and that legit/fake comparison or did i just dream it up?

people go and quote each other and talk crap to/about me yet when its time to explain and actually do so, it gets ignored.

i guess thats what happens when you try and argue with unintelligent little kids who use mommy and daddies credit cards to get kicks.
At the end of the day they made the decision not you. so lets move on. i like that you're quick to help and provide information.

Update pic.

They are all the same height. The angle I shot them was off 
mean.gif

Two pairs of OG Bred 1's 2013 (shout-out to @SneakerHolic) vs Royal's 2013

Last edited:
Apologies for the picture quality. I am working with a Samsung Note >D

Royal's 2013 vs Banned 2013 Comparison

Height (Banned vs Royal's 2013)

Height in favor of the Royal's. Both pairs are size 11.5
View media item 716618

Tongue (Royal's vs Banned)

Royal's have a cloth/cotton-like material where as the Ban's are made of nylon.
View media item 716628

Sock Liner (Royal's vs Banned)

In favor of the Royal's in my opinion. The material on the Ban's are ridged compared to the Royal's.
View media item 716639

Bonus!

My 2001 Royal's are a size 12... (I was thirsty for a pair back then and this was the only size available for purchase :lol: )

Royal 2001 were also my first pair of Jordans. I wore them OUT!!!

Sock liner (Royal 2013 vs Royal 2001 vs Banned 2013)
View media item 716637

Height (Banned 2013 vs Royal 2013 vs Royal 2103)
View media item 716638

Tongue (Royal 2013 vs Royal 2001 vs Banned 2013)
View media item 716698

IMO, the Royal's quality are superior. Granted I don't own 2013 Chicago's, Shadows' and Black Toe's. 
my two size 10s are the same height lol might wanna legit check them

"In a sense" they are, but IMO, they aren't.

Let's just stick with "2013 BRED 1's" please... so no one gets confused...

i dont blame anyone calling them Banneds. Is it wrong? Yes. But the majority sites not including the big chains are calling them Banned 1's.

Here come the guys with real Banned 1's getting chappy at people calling these Banned. Relax.

Both my size 11's are the same height. Where did you purchase each shoe?

Apologies for the picture quality. I am working with a Samsung Note 
grin.gif

Royal's 2013 vs Banned 2013 Comparison

Height (Banned vs Royal's 2013)

Height in favor of the Royal's. Both pairs are size 11.5
sick.gif
 I hope that shiehk doesn't have shady employees messing with their stock. I have always wondered if employees were greasy enough to replace gm with authentic pairs behind the scenes.. I hope thats not the case that would be foul! 
mean.gif

Need advice fam!!!! Im in LA and found a dude on craigslist from ATL selling me a pair for $250 through payapl. Pics and receipt included, is paypal legit for a purchase like this???

I talked to a dude in the A that wanted the same price. If it's the same dude don't do it. I will pm you his info

Back
Top Bottom