JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I must admit, this release humbled me a great deal. I went from feeling assured that I'd get 2 or 3 pairs at retail to being on pins and needles just to get one. I haven't felt this grateful to just get a pair of kicks in a long time.

View media item 717137

oh it was on their facebook, they said online monday night, then said they sold out or something like that, never saw it on their site on saturday morning.

I'm in Brisbane man.

Strange bro i ddint see any online, who knows, kickz do there own thing haha.
Imma follow ya IG, chat on there.

@BennyD @matters7, we got 400!!?!??! I could of sworn they never even went up on NDC AU either.

btw great pics matters7.
Yes mate apparently about 400 Australia wide in total. I went to work early Sat morning and logged on to the Nike AU site and near 8am they sent me a link for the shoe which apparently automatically refreshes but nothing happened they were all gone very quickly. Waited all day at work for the UK sites to come up and they all crashed. So unhappy not the way I wanted to end the year for my collection. The pics of the shoes in real look so much better.

Done with jordans until they bring out nike air on certain models. Reasoning behind my motive to get 3 pairs :tongue:

my sleep schedule after this weekend   
sick.gif
THIS 
mean.gif

pointed out the hoh philly story to a youtuber since thats where im at

my man zaya x made a vid and shouted me out .......worth a watch 

Last edited:
Are Royals worth more since it's been re-retro'd less times, or is the value just about the same? Somebody wanted to trade for my Royals but somebody pointed out to me that Royals are at $600 right now, at least on EBay that is. Trade straight up?

I must admit, this release humbled me a great deal. I went from feeling assured that I'd get 2 or 3 pairs at retail to being on pins and needles just to get one. I haven't felt this grateful to just get a pair of kicks in a long time.

i'm the opposite, i was sure i wouldn't get a single pair. Ended up with 2 pairs.

everyone tripping over shipping. it's sunday bro, relax. I highly doubt they were actually sent out on saturday due to the large amount of shipping they had to do. most likely monday. 

no point in posting pics either, everyone knows what they look like. 
what's wrong w posting pictures tho lmao

i try to tell them there was no such thing, but they don't believe  me  :smh:  

People don't know how to take a hint or shut their mouths.

I honestly want to know what positive thing could come of even mentioning it. People really want to try and seem powerful by "dropping knowledge"

Smfh man

LEMME GUESS, YOU WERE IN THE THREAD WHEN I DROPPED THE TWITTER SCANNER EXISTED TO MOST PEOPLE HERE AND EVERYONE WAS CALLIN FOR MY HEAD LIKE EVERYONE DIDNT HAVE ONE ALREADY. GET OVER IT. THIS FORUM IS HERE TO HELP PEOPLE AS IN PLURAL. NOT JUST YOU.

you're missing the point, but i'm not here to go back and forth, so go ahead and yell if you want 

Last edited:
oh it was on their facebook, they said online monday night, then said they sold out or something like that, never saw it on their site on saturday morning.

I'm in Brisbane man.
Hey man , I'm from Melbourne and I know Kickz101 they only got about 40 pairs and cancelled the online release for instore release only of about 30 pairs Sat morning, they started lining up Friday afternoon. Sad for me as they have been awesome over the years for Jordans online. Hoping they get plenty of VI Infrareds next year.

Hey man , I'm from Melbourne and I know Kickz101 they only got about 40 pairs and cancelled the online release for instore release only of about 30 pairs Sat morning, they started lining up Friday afternoon. Sad for me as they have been awesome over the years for Jordans online. Hoping they get plenty of VI Infrareds next year.

sorry to hear that man, yeah K101 has held me down for a while now, always love there business. Definitely hoping they can get a fair few Infra's

Back
Top Bottom