JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Hey I kept the pizza boys hopes and dreams alive lol. Helped Mark, Grizz, Gerald, and another friend secure a pair before I could get mine. Luckily I got in on that on Thursday eventually as well. Pizza fam in my phone, size 10 and under, ATE.

JJ jus sent shipping. NBAstore started shipping physically today, and size has shipped. Just waiting on End, but I know those pairs are secured. Shipping jus won't be the usual 2-3 day process from them bc both holidays last week set them and shipping companies back a little.
once i found out you were "the artist formerly known as...." i knew your input was coming from the right place

Its one thing to cop a pair from your site and then post the link after....

I really don't understand why you would post a link before they drop the shoes... Its just making it harder for yourself...

Do these guys just want reps and not the shoes?? Its very puzzling to me....

I don't think royals restocked and I haven't heard anything about meg canceling pairs, so there's that slim chance 
ohwell.gif
Someone got MeG'd a few hundered pages ago. @bigmike24000 I believe.
Damn you're right, NDC may just throw the pairs up randomly or wait til ASW.

@Enchanted   what did i miss 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Hmmm thats making me think they prob over sold, super whack if so. If they did id rather not get the gamma 12s so i can just use that all and cop a pair from a reseller :smh:
You should be fine.
I don't think they would make a label for a pair they don't have

@Mark081990
 separate orders and same paypal?
Yes 3 separate orders. Same paypal. First 2 I used different addresses to ship to. 3rd one (so far only canceled one-- I just change my name to Marko :lol: :lol: :lol: and kept shipping location as first one)

Marko, gets me every time :lol: feeble attempt.

I really don't understand why you would post a link before they drop the shoes... Its just making it harder for yourself...

This.

Has anyones ndc eu order ship yet? Neither my brex or gamma 12 order has shipped. Just wondering if anyone elses has begore I start looking into the reseller realm.
Confirmation email states i'm supposed to get these by Jan 7th

Hope ndc.eu does't oversell...

when it comes to your knowledge on sites I am always truly amazed.........I got one pair but I want just one more......saw that I may have another shot in the next couple of days but Im not holding my breathe........congrats to you as always bruh........and good looking on helping other bruh's out.......

Thanks man. I appreciate that. And congrats to you for comin up yours! Definitely excited about that. Good to see you in here. Shoot me a PM

Qft
Rookie mistake.

Hey I kept the pizza boys hopes and dreams alive lol. Helped Mark, Grizz, Gerald, and another friend secure a pair before I could get mine. Luckily I got in on that on Thursday eventually as well. Pizza fam in my phone, size 10 and under, ATE.

JJ jus sent shipping. NBAstore started shipping physically today, and size has shipped. Just waiting on End, but I know those pairs are secured. Shipping jus won't be the usual 2-3 day process from them bc both holidays last week set them and shipping companies back a little.
Congrats man!

Still haven't got my pair......oh well
On to the next one

can't really say i made out considering i dropped 3 on em, but i figured the extra 160 was worth not having to camp and all that bs. glad i got em tho. u cop?

You already know it. I posted a couple pages back, but yeah man, I won 3 raffles (never been this lucky in my life although 2 of em in your neck of the woods were at lowkey spots, so my chances were lovely), and I scooped 2 other pairs over west at lowkey FCFS spots. There were 4-5 FCFS spots, and I gave everyone a heads up on here but im sure it was lost in this sea of posts/craziness. We gotta link up next similar release fam. I'm just glad I got my pair, and I helped out a bunch of NTers in the process. ONE.

Hmmm thats making me think they prob over sold, super whack if so. If they did id rather not get the gamma 12s so i can just use that all and cop a pair from a reseller
mean.gif

Maybe the German branch of NDC Europe tries to live up to stereotypes and hanldes shipping more efficiently. :wink:

Last edited:
@drewsone   When Meg says you violated their fairness policy and cancels your order.

By using a bot, early link, and etc.

But mike caught the L and he said he didnt even use one.

roll.gif
 Marko

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom