JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

FTL shippin confirm

pimp.gif
email?

past the released to ship stage?

found 4 pair within finishline believe it or not waiting on the transfers to my store to go thru tomorrow

best luck ever 

I've been in this thread for longer than seven months and never got invited to the pizza party.

Lol

Then again, I don't ask anyone for anything, so I don't get salty when dudes aren't looking to hook me up.

Why would they.

Anyone who has a FTL Eastbay champs fa order awaiting approval SHOULD CALL. Don't get cancelled because they didn't approve your order.

Also I thought the pizza club thing was a cool sign of unity. Not bad guys.

Is anyone else's NDC order stuck on the in progress stage? Wondering why I haven't gotten any tracking yet

I didn't know I was referring to you, but from your response, I guess I was.

The issue that I have is the throwing it in people's face who can't cop and don't have the "inside" information. If you just helped people in your phone, you guys coulda communicated without using the thread as to not create jealousy. There's no need to rub anything in anyone else's face. And that's what I mean when I say be discreet.

"Sensitive thugs, yall all need hugs"

Well I was the only one that had made a post in the thread that I helped "pizza party" people. And you made a post directed towards anyone that only helped the pizza party people and specifically stated that was what the comment was about so.....

ANYWAY, first of all "sensitive thugs"??? Lmao you commenting about "rubbing the purchase of tennis shoes into someone's face" and being upset about it and wanna call someone sensitive? The people who copped pairs or helped have been quiet the last two days become this EMO movement on NT somehow made it wrong and had posts deleted bc NIKETALKERS on a shoe forum posted pictures of their pick ups. We dedicated enough to something to stay up 48 hrs chasin it and the whiners think you can't be as happy as you please about that? I know you aren't new here, and I know you usually don't have your own opinion and roll with popular opinion, but NT NOT being THE place to go and celebrate your success of getting as many pairs as you want of your favorite sneaker of all time, is a joke now. Where else do you go to celebrate and be happy you have things you wanted so much with people that have an appreciation of those things? That was 98% of posts just 2.5 years ago the first few days after a release, not this let us cry and complain for 250 pages junk. Back when everyone here wasn't part of the "here's a trophy for playing" generation and could appreciate what the next man did to get his and could look at his pics and say congrats, regardless of number of pairs LMAO.

BUT, seeing as how my post didn't do that and didn't rub anything in anyone's face or celebrate my success with any amount of joy, your post completely misses the shot, b.

Is anyone else's NDC order stuck on the in progress stage? Wondering why I haven't gotten any tracking yet
Someone had just said that he spoke to NDC online and that they will ship on or before 1/2. Which probably means they wont ship until 1/2. Praying thats not the case lol, i have been waiting for them to be shipped and im not sure i can wait that long. Impatience at its finest. Although i thought my order status said it was expected to arrive 1/3

hey fellas nice to meet everyone. ive been checking out this site for a few months now. finally joined today. i missed out on the ndc release like everyone else. i had to pay reseller prices on ebay. but they arrived today and i am a happy owner. 

hey fellas nice to meet everyone. ive been checking out this site for a few months now. finally joined today. i missed out on the ndc release like everyone else. i had to pay reseller prices on ebay. but they arrived today and i am a happy owner. 

welcome Dr. Toboggan. nice avy :D

Still don't know how anyone can get anything through Eastbay, Finishline, Footlocker...all I get is those Add to Cart Errors, then it says out of stock eventually. Terrible.

Just received my shipping confirmation from EB as well. Scheduled delivery for most EB/FTL/CS/FA orders are 1/7.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom