JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Just received shipping conformation couple minutes ago from ndc. I received the order conformation email at 8:03

Last edited:
Same here. But with the premium I paid on their site for just shipping, what are the chances of getting hit with customs since the Breds were only $200 or so?

I hope we don't get hit at all. I haven't been hit with a customs fee from international sellers in the past so fingers crossed.

Just quit posting, and give this about 1-2 week when supplies hit the market.  It WILL DRIVE DOWN PRICES for sure.  Just be patient.  I don't know why some of you folks panic.

Yeah , we just got that HOH last year . They get the exclusives but since were in a smaller location the allocation ain't very large. Was told they got a total of 12 pairs but who knows if it's true. They did a raffle but with all the stuff I see posted who knows if the raffle was up in up.

Definitely hit me up if you come through again I only come out for the classics I don't have for the most part though.
man i had 4 friends plus myself get tickets for the breds, no love.  they never tell you when or what the release is gonna be, i have never won a raffle there, i think they are shady as hell.

Just received shipping conformation couple minutes ago from ndc. I received the order conformation email at 8:03
Just curious, how did you manage to get through on NDC?  It seemed like they sold out before the link was even released. 

6/6 shipped. 
nthat.gif

I got a tracking number from ups in an email from them but no official email from eastbay saying they shipped. Order still says released to ship tho.

it seems like a lot of those rsvps sites can't cook when the early link get's put out there.. i won't talk about it no more tho just something i noticed

Last edited:
Read 1 post up above you. lol
My bad, haha I thought that was some sort of sarcasm.  SneakerRSVP ATC bots didn't work, so I figured cart bot users in general might've suffered the same fate.  I should have rephrased my inquiry to focus more on how people were able to acquire early links.  As far as I know, NDC URLs for these shoes contain a page ID portion that isn't supposed to be predictable.  

I got a tracking number from ups in an email from them but no official email from eastbay saying they shipped. Order still says released to ship tho.

the email from EB, etc usually comes a few hours later. Once u see the UPS shipping confirmation email....you're good to go.

Back
Top Bottom