JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Does anyone one know a way to make your shoes fit smaller? All i could get was an 11.5 and i really wanted an 11 or 10.5, is there anyway I can make them fit like an 11 or 10.5?
Get a in-sole from a local store like duane reade, cvs, walgreen. You can get any cheap one for $5 or so but the better ones from dr scholl is like $15 and feel great. It'll shave .5+ off of the shoe. Thick socks will help it go down 1 whole size.

Does anyone one know a way to make your shoes fit smaller? All i could get was an 11.5 and i really wanted an 11 or 10.5, is there anyway I can make them fit like an 11 or 10.5?

I've heard adding sneaker shields will help, but I've never used them personally....

I was gone all day and see there are over 700 new posts that I'm not going to read.  I see that Zyzz is still claiming to be the expert on identifying fakes.  If he's such an expert then how did he end up with two pairs of fakes?  I hope people aren't taking his advice too seriously.

My NDC pair shipped today and should be here next Monday.  Still waiting patiently for that Queens order to ship.  Happy New Year everybody and good luck to everyone still on the hunt!

Now this is funny
View media item 177927

Thinking about selling my Royals and Breds to come up with cash for the Black/Gold 1s. I live in the South and I see Royals and Breds everywhere and I have yet to see someone rock their Black/Gold 1s. I don't know though, I'd still have to shell out about $600. I don't mind paying the X > $1K since I'm making decent dough but I don't know if I could wear them on the dirty *** streets.

Sorry, just tired of seeing 10 people wearing the same Jays at the mall, store, movies, etc. The only shoes out of my big collection I shine are my 3M Flint 13s, 94 Chicago 1s, and surprisingly White 21s.

What yall think?
Uh to be frank, the easiest and most money saving thing to do is don't buy jordans at all if you wanna stand out. Rock another brand entirely. Problem solved. Dare to be truly different, not just a little different.

Oops!! this isn't the place for this kind of thinking. Sorry. Lemme fall in line with the rest of the thirst/salt/flex/stunt gods in this thread. Uh...yeah man...uh cop all the black and gold 1s your little heart's fancy. 

Get a in-sole from a local store like duane reade, cvs, walgreen. You can get any cheap one for $5 or so but the better ones from dr scholl is like $15 and feel great. It'll shave .5+ off of the shoe. Thick socks will help it go down 1 whole size.
Exaclty.  I bought a pair of Dr. Scholl's for $12 at Walmart and they work like a charm.  I'm a true size 11.5, but have several pairs of size 12's and the in-soles work well to make them fit better.

Got my eastbay shipping confirm today, and was able to pick up a pair of space jams over the weekend.

Happy New Years everyone!

I was rather upset with my pair from expressions, I'll just use them as beaters.
smokin.gif
So what's the deal with Expressions shoes?

hey guys,

I received my breds this morning from Nikestrore.com (eu), they were shipped yesterday, 1 day delivery it's all good :smile:

about dates production, all 3 have the same dates : 7/10/13 - 8/22/13

i just noticed a little bit of red paint on the white sole on 1 shoe, either the guy who painted that shoe was drunk or that was one-eyed willy :smile:

other than that, breds are way better in terms of leather quality than the black toe, ok it's not the banned,

I'm still wondering why nike don't use the banned leather, seriously a AJ 1 production cost is around 20 bucks, put a better leather on this shoe wouldn't be that expensive, nike don't be so greedy.

anyway, i'm really happy with my breds

good luck y'all who are still on the hunt....

Exaclty.  I bought a pair of Dr. Scholl's for $12 at Walmart and they work like a charm.  I'm a true size 11.5, but have several pairs of size 12's and the in-soles work well to make them fit better.
Thanks guys I will try this, didn't really want to have to trade for one half size or whatever too much hassle to find another pair also. Appreciated.

I was just able to cop some Knicks 1's for $128.50 shipped which feels incredible after striking out on the Black/Red 1's

Back
Top Bottom