JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I got hit with the custom charges when I copped the Laney.
mean.gif
How much was the Laney's and how much did customs charge you?

Great everyone is now going to step back due to the price being a bit too much....

yeah right who am I kidding... still going for my 1st pair so really don't care :smokin

In no way am I trying to steer any of you guys from copping BTW. Personally, it's retail (or as close to it as I can get) or bust for me. $250 is decent, then you get hit with customs and that price becomes unreasonable. If you guys aren't turned away by that price, go for it. Just not for me.

#TeamHaveFaith

How do you all like that euro-dolalr conversion now...? :rofl: NikeStoreEurope is selling retail to us here for reselling prices :smh: :smh: :smh:

I like how so many people got mad about the release of the chimp info and now no one wants to cop at that price lol.

Bipolar People For Days

Damn I'm paying 205 shipped from queens hope I dont get those fees 
nerd.gif
 dudes who bought royals didnt get hit with any, hoping for the same luck.
wait so you don't get hit with fees at checkout? you get hit after? i don't get some of you guys. Can anyone please explain? 

Damn I'm paying 205 shipped from queens hope I dont get those fees 
nerd.gif
 dudes who bought royals didnt get hit with any, hoping for the same luck.
wait so you don't get hit with fees at checkout? you get hit after? i don't get some of you guys. Can anyone please explain? 
You get a customs bill when the item is brought into the country, depending on what the price of the item is.

Last edited:

You get a customs bill when the item is brought into the country, depending on what the price of the item is.
so they charge your credit card of whatever you used, or at the post office? I'm just trying to get things straight i never dealt with any of this.

Back
Top Bottom