JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Scratch that, just saw their tweet.

roll.gif

I don't know why y'all just won't pay resell and get it over with. It's the name of the game now.

No way I'd be living off false hope praying that I can TRY to get through on a site.

Just off the top does anyone know how many pairs are being fought over with Chimp? I mean we're talking like 10-20 pairs at the max right?

I don't know why y'all just won't pay resell and get it over with. It's the name of the game now.

No way I'd be living off false hope praying that I can TRY to get through on a site.

I've given up but if I had to either pay resell prices(350+) or try my luck on some sites? I'd try my luck. I've personally given up. I've come to grips that if I want them its gonna have to come resell. I got a dude who wants me to pay 320. I just can't justify it.

It's crazy what these shoes got us all doing.  We're all going above and beyond just for a chance to still get these even with all hopes being shot down already.  I guess even that small glimpse of hope is what keeps us going.  Props to you guys for never giving up.  

It's crazy what these shoes got us all doing.  We're all going above and beyond just for a chance to still get these even with all hopes being shot down already.  I guess even that small glimpse of hope is what keeps us going.  Props to you guys for never giving up.  

Back
Top Bottom