JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

just one 10 or 10.5........................................just one. Looking back I should of paid that 240 this guy was trying to sell his for as soon as he walked out of footlocker last Saturday. Guess my pride wouldn't allow me to pay 240 for a shoe no wanted prior to this new sneaker era lol.  

nothing wrong with that
the hype is wrong with something in this situation 
nerd.gif

guys if you are selling these shoes dont sell them through consignment stores

why pay anyone 15% to 20% when you can do a local meet up or shipping sale and don't have to wait for a check or deal with attitudes
just get the cash in your hands

these shoes will sell themselves either on iss our buy and sell section or sell them on craigslist

in less then a hour i had a serious buyer ready to meet on new years day this past week

its rare you can get a shoe like this get top dollar and do it all yourself

Last edited:

why pay anyone 15% to 20% when you can do a local meet up or shipping sale and don't have to wait for a check or deal with attitudes

these shoes will sell themselves either on iss our buy and sell section or sell them on craigslist

in less then a hour i had a serious buyer ready to meet on new years day this past week

u can sell on iss?

Sold my second pair for 500 meet up kinda feel bad Cuz I ain't a reseller but I gotta justify camping for these somehow

whats iss???

Sold my second pair for 500 meet up kinda feel bad Cuz I ain't a reseller but I gotta justify camping for these somehow
its profit for you to keep adding to your collection and a reward for camping out.  Where do you live that they went for $500?

does anyone know how to not strike out

seeing people getting like 5 pairs near retail is annoying me when i can't get a decent price to wear for myself

i was up at 5am just to get nothing on royal and bred day :smh:

btw i still need 8.5

Last edited:

I don't sell my shoe's (not knockin anyone's hustle) I wear my shoe's, but around where I'm living it's dangerous to do meet ups through site's like Craigslist. I'd rather pay that 10% Final Value Fee and do a ship out than to do a meet up and get hurt/killed. A barber around where I live was killed the other day trying to do a Yeezy deal according to what I heard

****** talking about doubling up and even tripling their pairs and I can't even get one pair. I'm about to move on.

i'm thankful somebody looked out for me, or i wouldn't even have these...  someody mentioned that if these restocked they would go for more, so i just said  it would be a MIRACLE if i could get 2 more pair
Don't mind them. The world isn't fair. If people really want a pair, go make money off another release and buy a pair at resell price. If you think that's too much work than maybe you should move on to something else. I do understand the frustration due to people bragging they got 3+ pairs. It happens and will happen during other limited releases also. Just ignore them and move on.
So if you want them, put in work and go get them. Stop just talking about it.

Not trying to pick on anyone or disrespect anyone.

its profit for you to keep adding to your collection and a reward for camping out.  Where do you live that they went for $500?
Toronto, Canada but I sold them on Rd sneakerheads were fiendin who ever miss out

Last edited:
Everywhere I look these are going for at least 4. I have the 3 to spend on my size. Just can't find anyone who'll take my 3 for their pair.
Exactly where I'm at. It took me too long to warm up to 300 and now I can't find a legit sz 9 for that price

Last edited:

seeing people getting like 5 pairs near retail is annoying me when i can't get a decent price to wear for myself

btw i still need 8.5

In order to get shoes in this era you also need an experienced computer programmer [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

btw i still need 8.5

I feel you on that, it seems like 8.5 and 13 were the first to go. I can still remember getting the tweets "size 8.5 and 13 are sold out."

u can sell on iss?

Soul (normal spelling is censored) Collector son.

I'm going to call it a day on these Pizza Party fam. Shoutouts to everyone who got their pair, especially Grizz. I also have to thank Grizz and mwalker for being such big helps on the jounrey. :nthat:

I don't sell my shoe's (not knockin anyone's hustle) I wear my shoe's, but around where I'm living it's dangerous to do meet ups through site's like Craigslist. I'd rather pay that 10% Final Value Fee and do a ship out than to do a meet up and get hurt/killed. A barber around where I live was killed the other day trying to do a Yeezy deal according to what I heard

This!!...

Somebody I know got killed over a iPhone meetup thru craigslist :smh:

Back
Top Bottom