JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Little ceasar stuffed crust > pizza hut stuffed crust

With my unlimited supply of nike gift cards its nikestore or bust for me when it comes to jordan releases :lol:

Hopefully the black red 1 get a large stock on nike.com

Little ceasar stuffed crust > pizza hut stuffed crust

With my unlimited supply of nike gift cards its nikestore or bust for me when it comes to jordan releases :lol:

Hopefully the black red 1 get a large stock on nike.com

where the hell you get all these cards from?

i remember i asked to buy from you twice and you said you had none :frown:

btw when did little ceasers get stuff crust?

I'm ready.. Extra pepperoni and stuffed crust..
laugh.gif
my man

dat extra pepperoni 
nthat.gif

you guys need to stop with the hate crimes. pizza hut isn't the best but it sure isn't the worst

everyone says Little ceasers is the worst but infact they are pretty good and its 100x better than pizza hut

pizza hut is def at the bottom and might be the worst. frozen dough and fake cheese. no thanks jeff

Let us not become divided my brothers. We have come together in this thread for one reason, and that is our love for pizza.

We shall come to an agreement as to where we will break bread and feast over our victory in the coming weeks.

Whether it's Pizza Hut or little Caesars, we will have pizza. We will feast like kings.

where the hell you get all these cards from?

i remember i asked to buy from you twice and you said you had none :frown:

btw when did little ceasers get stuff crust?

Little ceasar has had stuffed crust pizza since the beginning. But most have stopped serving it i guess due to costs? Kind of like how they use to give you an option for pan or regular pizza. Out of the 6 little ceasars here only one sells stuffed crust still.

everyone that hates on Pizza Hut acts like they're the first one to speak out you n***** ain't MLK.

but just to achieve some kind of unity (like any pizza really tastes bad) I think we can all agree that DOMINOS is the worst of chain pizzas equivalent to having a jumpman on the back of your bred 1s

everyone that hates on Pizza Hut acts like they're the first one to speak out you n***** ain't MLK.

but just to achieve some kind of unity (like any pizza really tastes bad) I think we can all agree that DOMINOS is the worst of chain pizzas equivalent to having a jumpman on the back of your bred 1s
Jumpman logo on 1s, nice way of tying pizzas in with this thread. 

Back
Top Bottom