JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Anybody know who else is doing raffles? Finishline and champs too?
best bet is to call your local stores to see if they are even getting them.

i recommend going in to the store cause im sure they got the phones ringing off the hook for gammas.

dodgeball_powerbook_g4.jpg

My body is ready.

So do I drive an hour to villa for a guaranteed ticket with 2 hour wait or do I go to my 3 local house of hoops and get raffle tickets? hmmm...
well you will have to drive another hour and have a 2 hour wait to pick em up so what you think?

My friend been doing some snoopin' around, asking connects that work at footlocker/champs/finishline... They all telling him they're getting a lot of them. My guess is, it's gonna be like Shadows when they dropped. As long as its not like Royals I'm so down.

Lawd had to speed read through the tears of thread laughter and bred 1 anxiety to finally catch up! Hahahahaha I love this thread. NA1 group has been the best on NT in a long time. Wish my screen name wasn't like a revolving door in every thread tho lol.

Word @CaptainSneakerhead23 pizza party gonna be off da chain! Jaguar be packed fulla pipin hot pizzas, babes dressed in white from head to toe and runnin on sour diesel. Leave your champagne bottles with @geraldg2309 behind the bar.

Bred 1 winter is definitely coming....

i don't know whether to believe the person at my house of hoops on the phone... its not on the launch locator yet...

btw called a villa in philly  and they assured that tickets are being handed out this SUNDAY at 12 (no camping before 10)

Back
Top Bottom