JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

The past 1's have set the mark. Everyone thought all prices would dip. Have they? I keep waiting for Shadows and Toes to dip to $175, so i can score another pair, but its not happening. How about Knicks? I dont see those dipping either. The celtics were the only ones that nobody cared about. Those can be had for less than retail.

IT doesnt matter if these have a bigger supply than Royals (unless we're talking significantly more). I know "average" shoe heads dont view ROyals on the same level as Black and Reds. Anybody who knows anything about MJ knows about these.

Hate to say it, but I dont think these are going to be less than $300 after RD. You might catch a couple of sites at $250 or less, but those will be minimal. There are a bunch of us who want 3-4 to keep.

Comments like what you said was exactly what went on in the Royals thread. Its deja vu. One thing we sort of know? There's more of these. But its not by much. We need 4-5 times more for this to be somewhat an "easier" cop, and thats not happening.

These will settle at $350 and climb because there wont be a huge supply out there. Throw in the GM's and the price goes up even further because finding authentic ones become more difficult.

Definitely don't agree with any of this.

I'm deadass about to drop $320 for the bred 1's.

Some either needs to talk me off the edge or push me over it, lol idk what to do pizza fams

If you don't want to deal with the hassle and got the funds then go for it. As long as your not overpaying (obviously over the resale price) you should be good, just make sure the spot your pre-ordering from is legit.
They retail $140 + tax + shipping (if online purchase) so roughly $155-$170. Now ask yourself, would you pay someone (about $120-$140 to hit the $300-320 mark) for their ticket, rsvp or wait in line for you.
I'm sure some people will troll you,saying you over paid blah blah blah. it's not a contest of who gets it for cheaper or even who is able to cop or not. If you feel your best shot at getting them is to pre-ordering, then why not.
it's your decision, the info is out there, it's up to you if your gonna take the leap.

I've pre-ordered my pairs, both under the $300 mark. IMO anything over $150+ over retail is too much, but that's my preference.

don't let the trolls make your mind up for you or they'll have you spinning is circles deciding.

View media item 702229

I could imagine that one person who just walks in this thread on RD and posts a link that everyone thinks they're going to get away with and ruin it for everyone 
mean.gif
, hope they know to take it to PM

people just buying the preorders just to get it over with. don't think that it will be the going price on these. don't lose hope!

I dont think anyone should need advice on whether you should/shouldnt cop at $300+. If you have the funds, do it.

I work hard and never look back at any decision I make when paying over retail. If that ever happens, stop buying shoes. Money is never a reason I regret a purchase. All my regrettable purchases have been shoes at retail.

I dont think anyone should need advice on whether you should/shouldnt cop at $300+. If you have the funds, do it.

I work hard and never look back at any decision I make when paying over retail. If that ever happens, stop buying shoes. Money is never a reason I regret a purchase. All my regrettable purchases have been shoes at retail.
trying to get a pair of breds from a shop in LA is like finding a needle is a haystack... actually i think finding the needle in the haystack is easier. :\

just copped my 2nd pair today
smokin.gif
. I had to double up on these. last cop of 2013 for me.

Next up for me is probably Air Tech Challenge Huarache next month followed by white/Infrared 6s. I'm gonna try and only cop 1-2 pairs max per month next year, 2013 killed my pockets. Lots of good releases imo

I'm deadass about to drop $320 for the bred 1's.

Some either needs to talk me off the edge or push me over it, lol idk what to do pizza fams
320 is crazy to me ,stop letting those nerves get to you haha at least try on Release day

The past 1's have set the mark. Everyone thought all prices would dip. Have they? I keep waiting for Shadows and Toes to dip to $175, so i can score another pair, but its not happening. How about Knicks? I dont see those dipping either. The celtics were the only ones that nobody cared about. Those can be had for less than retail.

IT doesnt matter if these have a bigger supply than Royals (unless we're talking significantly more). I know "average" shoe heads dont view ROyals on the same level as Black and Reds. Anybody who knows anything about MJ knows about these.

Hate to say it, but I dont think these are going to be less than $300 after RD. You might catch a couple of sites at $250 or less, but those will be minimal. There are a bunch of us who want 3-4 to keep.

Comments like what you said was exactly what went on in the Royals thread. Its deja vu. One thing we sort of know? There's more of these. But its not by much. We need 4-5 times more for this to be somewhat an "easier" cop, and thats not happening.

These will settle at $350 and climb because there wont be a huge supply out there. Throw in the GM's and the price goes up even further because finding authentic ones become more difficult.

Ive seen Black Toes around that price

Grey Markets are obvious, dont know why we are calling them that.

its 2 thing, either real or fake. i have a pair of fakes, its what these grey markets sell. nothing like the real deal, could they fool people? hell yea, but if you know what to look for its easy and the quality is NOTHING like the real. the leather or w/e isnt even leather. its just flat, plasticy, and stiff.

we need to stop the GM names

its REAL and FAKE. thats it

Maybe it's me, but the bred 11 showed me that numbers and cheap and easy cop don't mean jack. 650k+ made and resellers went nuts at 300+ all over. So no matter how much they make, royal numbers, or shadow numbers, whatever numbers you want to say. This is an iconic shoe period. 

Side note I saw this @kixsquare  nearly **** my pants. Gibbb me just 1 man, just 1!

Last edited:

its 2 thing, either real or fake. i have a pair of fakes, its what these grey markets sell. nothing like the real deal, could they fool people? hell yea, but if you know what to look for its easy and the quality is NOTHING like the real. the leather or w/e isnt even leather. its just flat, plasticy, and stiff.

QFT.

But shhh... Big brother is watching. :nerd:

There's WAY more of these floating around then there was royals, but like ya'll said.. they could be funny

Last edited:

QFT.

But shhh... Big brother is watching. :nerd:

i didnt do anything wrong, they are part of the problem with the GM crap too.

its fake or real, thats it.

people continue to ignore that. i just wanted to voice my opinion since i actually know what im talking about unlike others. I will be in here to legit check for people plus im sure right after release the legit check section will be FLOODED with LC on Bred 1's

and i can bet $100 a lot of people on here who say they are experts will be calling fake shoes people post as "legit" and giving wrong information :smh:

Back
Top Bottom