JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Here y'all go...

Y'all want more pics holla.
What's your production dates? Both my pairs have same production date starts but different endings

Everything else is identical , stamp under box lid, nike sticker on bottom of box, front size labels are both good, u cant see the swoosh or nike through it & suggested retail is on it with yellow behind the fold.

oh I remember why he's mad, cuz he didn't like the answer to his question

@geraldg2309
  care to elaborate? It was my understanding Zadeh was super legit. CAnnot find any evidence to suggest otherwise. Not a good look to be throwing about terms without backup.

again-elaborate? Why are they off? Just curious that all I've read suggests zadeh straight legit.
Please don't tell me you're basing this purely off photos?

What's your production dates? Both my pairs have same production date starts but different endings

Everything else is identical , stamp under box lid, nike sticker on bottom of box, front size labels are both good, u cant see the swoosh or nike through it & suggested retail is on it with yellow behind the fold.

It's 7/10/13. Your not sure if you have a real pair? Did you post pics?

Last edited:
I returned a pair of royals to zadehkicks on ebay because they were 2nd hand b grade royals, I compared them to my legit pair I bought at footlocker

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This "self appointed Jordan god" is definitely outs for tonight. Goodnight y'all

hallbird354.gif

Last edited:
Any Nters have any info on spots in San Diego? Gonna be out there that weekend and gonna be in the Socal area, might even hit LA one day.

Bay area isn't looking very good anyways which mainly HOH raffles and NTSF I also heard only going to have like 30 pairs at most.

I have 2 real pairs both start 7/10/13

The early pair from Nike ends 8/21/13

The one sitting in FA till the Rd ends 9/27/13

What? You have a pair that starts on 9/27/13?? I'm pretty sure the August ones are GM/fake.. If that's what your asking

Any Nters have any info on spots in San Diego? Gonna be out there that weekend and gonna be in the Socal area, might even hit LA one day.

Bay area isn't looking very good anyways which mainly HOH raffles and NTSF I also heard only going to have like 30 pairs at most.

Couple spots like attic , blends , HOH , finishline to hit up here in sd . I mostly copp online but will be out getting tickets this week to help my chances

What? You have a pair that starts on 9/27/13?? I'm pretty sure the August ones are GM/fake.. If that's what your asking
No, BOTH start 7/10/13

They don't have same end dates.

Footaction Pair ends 9/27/13

The early pair  I have now ends 8/21/13

Couple spots like attic , blends , HOH , finishline to hit up here in sd . I mostly copp online but will be out getting tickets this week to help my chances

Thanks man. Guess im sol then since I wont be down there until friday morning which probably means raffles will be done. Only chance now would be online/rsvp

Thanks man. Guess im sol then since I wont be down there until friday morning which probably means raffles will be done. Only chance now would be online/rsvp

If your an 11 and if I'm lucky to win more than 1 raffle I will holla .

Lol perfect. Thanks, just confirmed my early pair legit

& the footaction one ending on 9/27 I would assume second factory/batch.

Last edited:
I returned a pair of royals to zadehkicks on ebay because they were 2nd hand b grade royals, I compared them to my legit pair I bought at footlocker

2nd hand and b-grade does not equal fake though #thinkabouitimright

It's not cool but it's not fake

Shidd i just need 1 pair 2 will be nice but damn i need sum release info stores in dallas are really givin me the running around

Some of the tag photos have a double stitch.. while this chinese dudes stitch is only one after the words Fabrique en chine...

Most of the tags posted in here from pairs NT'ers have are double, except for one pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom