JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I wanna know what meg looks like
nerd.gif
Found this on twitter, from the day she made the call to ban the hater boxden
Meg (yeah, that's not her) never called THB.  You guys have the story almost entirely wrong.  Just let it go and let's get back to the Bred 1's.

all these early spots scare me now.. there's just to many of them... i think i'm just gonna take my chances on rd!
damn bro, that overnight struggle? good luck b. a dtlr by me said they were doing tickets today, probably gonna roll over there after church, feel like their gonna say come back tomorrow or something

*Sorry bout my long *** post NT fam. Just wanna share my thoughts and experiences. This release is looking ugly so far and we're still almost a week away from RD. :smh: Morton salt already running ramped down here in Houston.

I wish y'all all the best come Dec 28th. So far based my experience today, I believe this release is just as super limited and absurd as royals if not more IMO. I went and actually camped for 8 hours in the freezing cold for a guaranteed rsvp ticket at FTA who supposedly had 3-4 size runs (according to a FTA emp I had spoken with a few day before) Smh. I've never camped that long and would never consider doing that prior to this release. Need these though. So I was like the 18th person in line when I arrived @1:30am and was surprised to see heads all ready lined up but not much. At that point I was certain that I'd get a ticket in my size. By 8am there was a sea of people behind me as far as the eye can see mostly there for bred 1s (which was a joke) and gamma 12. So FTA finally comes out and start calling people up by the pair to claim size and ticket. Right when I get to the front and was about to get called up, security guard announces on loud speaker "there are no more OG 1s". :x Really? Only 17 pairs! One ******g size run?! Still can't be life. It's the royals all over again. Couldn't believe it. Im so pissed I'm actually filing a formal dispute with FTA corp and it's affiliates and contacting Nike corp in regards to the constant miss information (lies) given by its employees/managers and the constant setting of false expectation for their consumers amongst other foul things they do. Also I'll be reporting that store in particular to the BBB and will ask that they do an investigation into just how many pairs these stores are actually getting vs how many they are selling to the public. I don't believe for one second that Nike sent that store (one of if not the busiest FTA in the city) only one size run and if so there is a disconnect between Nike, FTA and the consumer, who is us. Those of us that for years have been spending major amounts of money for Nike product deserve more accountability and respect. They are forcing us to pay resell or go without desired product which is wrong. How hard is it to make more got damn pairs! I'm upset cause I really wanted at least one pair for retail which shouldn't be to much to ask. At the end of the day they're just 1s. Don't understand why Nike constantly plays into the hype that they desperately help to create for these NA OG 1s. :smh:

Last edited:
Mods need to IP ban this "The Hater Boxden" guy. He's a pest and he's ruining things for us true sneakerheads. I will be writing a very stern letter to Nike about him. Can't let him continue to get away with this.

i have called 2 champs, 1 city gear, 1 footlocker, 2 HOH, 2 finishlines and 2 hibbetts sports(just a hope they would get them) and everyone says the same things, "ummm we dont know"  BS man.  these damn places know when and if they are getting them by now.  shady a** employess with managers that are just as bad.

He was a bot user, he was one of the first ones I know of to get hit with the banhammer. I think it is if you get megged twice you get banned.

how can you get permabanned from ndc? how would they tell him from somebody with the same name if he got different cards and is on a different computer

and so then what? he exiled himself from niketalk? :lol:

*Sorry bout my long *** post NT fam. Just wanna share my thoughts and experiences. This release is looking ugly so far and we're still almost a week away from RD.
mean.gif
Mortant salt already running ramped down here in Houston.

I wish y'all all the best come Dec 28th. So far based my experience today, I believe this release is just as super limited and absurd as royals if not more IMO. I went and actually camped for 8 hours in the freezing cold for a guaranteed rsvp ticket at FTA who supposedly had 3-4 size runs (according to a FTA emp I had spoken with a few day before) Smh. I've never camped that long and would never consider doing that prior to this release. Need these though. So I was like the 18th person in line when I arrived @1:30am and was surprised to see heads all ready lined up but not much. At that point I was certain that I'd get a ticket in my size. By 8am there was a sea of people behind me as far as the eye can see mostly there for bred 1s (which was a joke) and gamma 12. So FTA finally comes out and start calling people up by the pair to claim size and ticket. Right when I get to the front and was about to get called up, security guard announces on loud speaker "there are no more OG 1s".
sick.gif
Really? Only 17 pairs! One ******g size run?! Still can't be life. It's the royals all over again. Couldn't believe it. Im so pissed I'm actually filing a formal dispute with FTA corp and it's affiliates and contacting Nike corp in regards to the constant miss information (lies) given by its employees/managers and the constant setting of false expectation for their consumers amongst other foul things they do. Also I'll be reporting that store in particular to the BBB and will ask that they do an investigation into just how many pairs these stores are actually getting vs how many they are selling to the public. I don't believe for one second that Nike sent that store (one of if not the busiest FTA in the city) only one size run and if so there is a disconnect between Nike, FTA and the consumer, who is us. Those of us that for years have been spending major amounts of money for Nike product deserve more accountability and respect. They are forcing us to pay resell or go without desired product which is wrong. How hard is it to make more got damn pairs! I'm upset cause I really wanted at least one pair for retail which shouldn't be to much to ask. At the end of the day they're just 1s. Don't understand why Nike constantly plays into the hype that they desperately help to create for these NA OG 1s.
mean.gif
Yeah, good luck with that bro. 

Won't make a bit of difference to JB, Nike, or any of these shoe stores.

They all LOVE the hype that these releases bring.

anybody know of a spot in jersey thats handing out tickets that garuntee pairs or raffles... thanks in advance

You asked if anybody knew, and i said nah bro because nobody knows? 
laugh.gif

When people find a spot that can guarantee tickets, after they get their ticket they usually post that they know a spot, or they don't share at all.

You're welcome fam 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I went around two local malls in the bay area and everyone said for me to call the day before they release. I'm trying to go out to find a way but it seems like all the retailers dont want to help. Looks like online is the only way for me

Back
Top Bottom