JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

anyone in the 510 know which stores getting these 
nerd.gif

FTL said their launch locator will probably be updated within the next day or so, hopefully none of the stores will be doing their raffles yet
frown.gif
You got to hit up your stores. A few places in the bay always do their raffles before they even go up on the launch locator. 
mean.gif

Wishful thinking that all these small stocks at stores means a lot will be on NDC........ Wishing thinking, I know, just try to fool myself to feel better.

Wishful thinking that all these small stocks at stores means a lot will be on NDC........ Wishing thinking, I know, just try to fool myself to feel better.

:lol:

been thinking/saying the same thing

if there wasnt any bots, we would have a shot.

not looking good guys unless NDC comes out and says they got A LOT

i can't wait to see what that launch locator is looking like... i'm gonna either be like 
smokin.gif
 or i'm gonna be like 
mean.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:
lol no

would you really trust a site called kicks and giggles?
sick.gif
We trusted you for Space Jams and you see how that went. 

You have no room to talk.

They're legit. I researched them and they're like any pre-order site. They get their inventory from raffles and online. Their also co-signed all over IG from reputable stores and consumers.

They have an A+ on BBB (not that it matters) but ehh..they share that info.

They're legit. I researched them and they're like any pre-order site. They get their inventory from raffles and online. Their also co-signed all over IG from reputable stores and consumers.

what about forever sneakz?

lol no

would you really trust a site called kicks and giggles? :x

LOL

SDS "was" legit

they were cosigned by NT

say what you want, i have all the room to talk because unlike most of the people in here. I do my research and im not all about hoarding any information i know or find to myself. I help others, like ive always done.

go kick rocks

LOL

SDS "was" legit

they were cosigned by NT

say what you want, i have all the room to talk because unlike most of the people in here. I do my research and im not all about hoarding any information i know or find to myself. I help others, like ive always done.

go kick rocks
You toot your own horn..thats all you contribute.

You dismiss a DMs info on this very release. SDS was never legit. It was a "?" in everyones mind before GM was even a term used around this site. You were the main reason many of us bought from them, acting as the main contact from Jay to the site. We couldn't get an answer from Jay, the owner, but you were acting as their PR person. You clowned the dude who first called you out and then back tracked when it the fan.

You can keep parading around like you're an asset to the site, but you're the reason we lost money...many took your co-sign and lost.

Can never trust anyone. They're probably PR reps.
Na. I bit on the pre-order. I called the owner, paid with credit card. I told him if he shipped GM or anything suspect, I'd call my bank. He pointed me to the BBB, instagram pages and twitter with support of the site.

I WILL REPORT ON HOW THINGS TURN OUT AS WELL.

Last edited:
My experience in the Bay:

This release has been stressful to say the least. Like Grizz said, it's making me want to skip through Xmas just to see if I'm going to secure a pair or not. I don't even know why I want the shoe so bad. I may be a victim of the hype. It's honestly the most basic shoe on the planet, there's nothing to it. It's not worth the price they're going to sell for in the aftermarket. For that price you can probably get a decent pair of concords or even jams.

That being said, I will have this shoe. Retail or not. I got a few pair of gammas to dump off in preparation for these. Happy hunting.

This release has been stressful to say the least. Like Grizz said, it's making me want to skip through Xmas just to see if I'm going to secure a pair or not. I don't even know why I want the shoe so bad. I may be a victim of the hype. It's honestly the most basic shoe on the planet, there's nothing to it. It's not worth the price they're going to sell for in the aftermarket. For that price you can probably get a decent pair of concords or even jams.

That being said, I will have this shoe. Retail or not. I got a few pair of gammas to dump off in preparation for these. Happy hunting.
No better in L.A. Had one chick say "I was gonna sell them for $400-$450 but I'll give them to you for $350 cause you buy a lot", I shook my head and walked out with no answers. 

some say tickets were already given, others say to watch for the launch thing. I'll be done with shoes all together...till Columbias retro

you misunderstood me.. i said i wanted christmas eve, and christmas to get here, so i can go enjoy myself and forget about these for a couple days 
laugh.gif

you misunderstood me.. i said i wanted christmas eve, and christmas to get here, so i can go enjoy myself and forget about these for a couple days 
laugh.gif

LOL! My bad. Well I guess I'm the only one that feels like that. I'm going to try and take a page from your book and enjoy the holidays. I don't think a hobby is supposed to be something that stresses you the hell out. Maybe I need a new one...

Ps. I hope the Cowboys smack the Eagles next week, even though we probably wouldn't make it far in the playoffs
grin.gif

Reactions: You
LOL! My bad. Well I guess I'm the only one that feels like that. I'm going to try and take a page from your book and enjoy the holidays. I don't think a hobby is supposed to be something that stresses you the hell out. Maybe I need a new one...

Ps. I hope the Cowboys smack the Eagles next week, even though we probably wouldn't make it far in the playoffs >D
Lol they both stink.

Back
Top Bottom