JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

"These is not as limited as the royals"

But like 5 footlockers in New York got em... Hey whatever makes you sleep at night.

so i went to my shoe palace today to double check on the raffle being on Wed and Thurs since that's what they told me last Thurs. and dude goes nah raffle was today and it ended at 2. I was just like wow fuk you guys in my head. but then I asked about a backdoor price, dude got all quiet and said "how much will you give me for them" I immediately said 250 and he just said alright take my number down and asked for my size, lol i was dyin inside. but yeah I texted him and he said he gots me on sat. View media item 709065
Text him back and ask what kind of numbers they get. Not my area just lookin for legit numbers.

Local Jimmy Jazz is trolling everyone saying they aren't getting them. Find out from asst. manager friend they ARE and just got them in today. People calling and asking in person being lied to...I'm not saying nothing though I'm tryna grab a pair for retail lol. 

anyone wanna take a nice HQ pic of the middle of the sole where the NIKE is?

:nerd:

I checked out my shadows after seeing all these posts and noticed that my molds are completely different. I purchased the pair I'm wearing from Footaction. I want to check out my b grades I picked up last month when I get back home after the holidays.

View media item 709063View media item 709064

glad someone did it :pimp:, they look very similar tho. im referring more to the stuff behind and around the NIKE

would like it if more people did it with the 2013 breds.

On another note...

Any Dallas heads know what the raffle schedule is going to be at local Foot Lockers? I got a gift card from the fam so it would be ideal to grab a pair from FL. I'm in Allen so info on local spots would be appreciated.

Local Jimmy Jazz is trolling everyone saying they aren't getting them. Find out from asst. manager friend they ARE and just got them in today. People calling and asking in person being lied to...I'm not saying nothing though I'm tryna grab a pair for retail lol. 

Great info.

Now delete it.

Last edited:
I
glad someone did it :pimp:, they look very similar tho. im referring more to the stuff behind and around the NIKE

would like it if more people did it with the 2013 breds.
I noticed that the left shoe (bottom pic) has the Nike branding at more of an angle, and the peak of the swoosh is much higher.

Im a 10 and unsure of where that stands. Sounds weird i know but some say they are usually the most yet that is considered one of the most common or popular sizes. Most times i see these as one of the last to sell out. Royals in a 10 seemed extra rare. Dont know im tired lol.

lady at champs told me they were getting them , go in store and these fools straight up lied to my face saying they arent and i got false info

keeping the pairs smh

On another note...

Any Dallas heads know what the raffle schedule is going to be at local Foot Lockers? I got a gift card from the fam so it would be ideal to grab a pair from FL. I'm in Allen so info on local spots would be appreciated.
Every villa has at least a two FSR. These will be available at ALL villas. When the royals released, not all stores had them and the ones that did got 1 FSR.

I'm looking forward to these as much as anybody but no these are not like the royals.
exactly I have a feeling that hopefully these will not be THAT hard to get either online or instore.
Don't believe me just watch

Your best bet would he North Park Mall. It's about 20-30 minutes south of Allen. They have a House of Hoops and a Nike Store. I would suggest calling them to check on their release. There might other options but those are the only ones that come to mind at the moment.

"The Finishline 6 hours from me getting these, nah they ain't limited"

Lol.... Saturday will be a day to remember.

Ive gotten the same but we all know they get em. Same with villa with the b.s. Each place can say what they want but when official corporate word comes out listing procedure instructions and they confirm all stores, they follow suit even if they really dont know till last minute.

Ive gotten the same but we all know they get em. Same with villa with the b.s. Each place can say what they want but when official corporate word comes out listing procedure instructions and they confirm all stores, they follow suit even if they really dont know till last minute.

The people at my jimmy jazz think lebrons are apart of the Jordan line....

"The Finishline 6 hours from me getting these, nah they ain't limited"

Lol.... Saturday will be a day to remember.

Dude YOU HAVE TO STOP WITH ALL THE BITERNESS.EVER SINCE THE OTHER GUY DEMOLISHED YOU FOR GOING TO THE MALL ACTING COOL WITH YOUR NEW SNEAKERS YOU VE BEEN CRYING LIKE A LITTLE B#$^CH IN HERE.Seriously.go to the mall.You are posting nothing but complete foolishness. :smh: :smh: :smh:

people are acting like nike is releasing the Banned 1s again... these are not those, not even close... these are the DMP 1s quality wise :smh:

regardless, if Gammas sell out, anything they put on now will

#movingonfromjordanbrand

Dawg... Shut that dumb **** up.

Talking and not knowing a damn thing about nothing.

Dude YOU HAVE TO STOP WITH ALL THE BITERNESS.EVER SINCE THE OTHER GUY DEMOLISHED YOU FOR GOING TO THE MALL ACTING COOL WITH YOUR NEW SNEAKERS YOU VE BEEN CRYING LIKE A LITTLE B#$^CH IN HERE.Seriously.go to the mall.You are posting nothing but complete foolishness. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Oh...

You mad.

Back
Top Bottom