JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

They are shady man.. **** rigged

I don't know about shady maybe filthy or sole suckers of the urf lol it used to be shady now they just in the open with it. Like 3 minutes of convo leads to a price i don't wanna pay. Any luck so far gil23

I got lucky yesterday I see that now
this is a hard release nike really sticking to their guns and making og 1's limited at least the coveted stuff
After this release hopefully they realize that the new generation wants them and makes more
If any violence breaks out over these I wouldn't even know what to say GOOD LUCK TO ALL
Shout out to the young hypebeast in line with me that left their school id's home :lol:
What are you talking this is the new generation. SGFU

damb i nearly had a heart attack when i saw a Shiekh email in my inbox but it was just an email for a sale on heels 
indifferent.gif

Errrr ugh, yeah I have no self respect, errr uhhh, and if someone would be so kind and really just like to give me their pair so that they can go pay resell instead of me,
Or better yet strike out and then watch me post pics saying yes I DID IT, errr uhhh I would really appreciate getting a PM with your information for your pair. Ummm please and thank you in advance. Oh also. Ummmm, l'll state that I am a long time member, since I've never provided anything to anyone or done anything that would cause you to notice my screen name here. I uhhhhh ummm signed up 10 years ago and ummm my name didn't transfer over from Yuku. But my 10 posts per decade have been very helpful to this site and their members. Errrr uhhhh again, here is my dignity, and please and thank you. lmao typical pre release pathetic NT

Cosmo, you actually aren't the first to find that trick, but much like our other 2 tricks the last 24 months on that site, you're the first person that for some reason believes these sites don't have people on here watching this, and causing the trick to be patched and closed. So thanks again for that, word to mobile links, IP links, and free shipping. There are also very few of these on there tomorrow, they aren't a taxi or gamma GR, so you're kidding yourself if you think they won't be sold out of these in less than 3 mins after they load that page in the background. Good luck though!

Last edited:
They are shady man.. **** rigged
I have heard that about them. I am not going to even have her bother. They are about those games. Phone will be busy for awhile and then when it finally rings, no one picks up. Thanks for the heads up. 

To everyone that pm'd me I will send u a link at a specific time today to a legit site. I will say that if u choose to share it, that's on u. The more time u waste sharing the less u have to cop so be smart about your next move.

Any Specific Time We Should Look Out For?

Just left hoh williwbrook and the line was not bad at all, going to try my luck at Gsp... Any fcfs in north jersey?

To everyone that pm'd me I will send u a link at a specific time today to a legit site. I will say that if u choose to share it, that's on u. The more time u waste sharing the less u have to cop so be smart about your next move.
your move internet 

Errrr ugh, yeah I have no self respect, errr uhhh, and if someone would be so kind and really just like to give me their pair so that they can go pay resell instead of me,
Or better yet strike out and then watch me post pics saying yes I DID IT, errr uhhh I would really appreciate getting a PM with your information for your pair. Ummm please and thank you in advance. Oh also. Ummmm, l'll state that I am a long time member, since I've never provided anything to anyone or done anything that would cause you to notice my screen name here. I uhhhhh ummm signed up 10 years ago and ummm my name didn't transfer over from Yuku. But my 10 posts per decade have been very helpful to this site and their members. Errrr uhhhh again, here is my dignity, and please and thank you.

lmao typical pre release pathetic NT.

Cosmo, you actually aren't the first to find that trick, but much like our other 2 tricks the last 24 months on that site, you're the first person that for some reason believes these sites don't have people on here watching this, and causing the trick to be patched and closed. So thanks again for that, word to mobile links, IP links, and free shipping. There are also very few of these on there tomorrow, they aren't a taxi or gamma GR, so you're kidding yourself if you think they won't be sold out of these in less than 3 mins after they load that page in the background. Good luck though!

View media item 712532

We should keep it to pms as much as possible NT fam :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom