JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Errrr ugh, yeah I have no self respect, errr uhhh, and if someone would be so kind and really just like to give me their pair so that they can go pay resell instead of me,
Or better yet strike out and then watch me post pics saying yes I DID IT, errr uhhh I would really appreciate getting a PM with your information for your pair. Ummm please and thank you in advance. Oh also. Ummmm, l'll state that I am a long time member, since I've never provided anything to anyone or done anything that would cause you to notice my screen name here. I uhhhhh ummm signed up 10 years ago and ummm my name didn't transfer over from Yuku. But my 10 posts per decade have been very helpful to this site and their members. Errrr uhhhh again, here is my dignity, and please and thank you.

lmao typical pre release pathetic NT.

Cosmo, you actually aren't the first to find that trick, but much like our other 2 tricks the last 24 months on that site, you're the first person that for some reason believes these sites don't have people on here watching this, and causing the trick to be patched and closed. So thanks again for that, word to mobile links, IP links, and free shipping. There are also very few of these on there tomorrow, they aren't a taxi or gamma GR, so you're kidding yourself if you think they won't be sold out of these in less than 3 mins after they load that page in the background. Good luck though!

yeah honestly this is the wrong release to try and build rep on, FNL is gonna be dead in seconds already, you start giving away tips and you just kill everybody's chances

Errrr ugh, yeah I have no self respect, errr uhhh, and if someone would be so kind and really just like to give me their pair so that they can go pay resell instead of me,
Or better yet strike out and then watch me post pics saying yes I DID IT, errr uhhh I would really appreciate getting a PM with your information for your pair. Ummm please and thank you in advance. Oh also. Ummmm, l'll state that I am a long time member, since I've never provided anything to anyone or done anything that would cause you to notice my screen name here. I uhhhhh ummm signed up 10 years ago and ummm my name didn't transfer over from Yuku. But my 10 posts per decade have been very helpful to this site and their members. Errrr uhhhh again, here is my dignity, and please and thank you.

Cosmo, you actually aren't the first to find that trick, but much like our other 2 tricks the last 24 months on that site, you're the first person that for some reason believes these sites don't have people on here watching this, and causing the trick to be patched and closed. So thanks again for that, word to mobile links, IP links, and free shipping. There are also very few of these on there tomorrow, they aren't a taxi or gamma GR, so you're kidding yourself if you think they won't be sold out of these in less than 3 mins after they load that page in the background. Good luck though!

:nthat:

Last edited:

Hell nah I know your thirsty *** read the hell
Outta that just hoping and praying someone was feeding you info :lol:

Last edited:
Your PM box will be flooded 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yo Michael HOH and Nike on the other line

MJ: HELLO

STORES: Yo MJ your shoes release tomorrow and NT is talking about a new method on getting the shoes

MJ: Oh? But they selling right? 

Stores: Like never before Black Cat

The only way to win this on NDC is if you click on the TLO link within 500ms of @nikestore posting and then within 500ms have them in your cart. GL!

Props to the OP. has the inside scoop of where to get online for MSRP....Thanks for the PM!

Last edited:
Hell nah I know you thirsty ***** read the hell
Outta that just hoping and praying someone was feeding you info. I've already done my part and 4 people in this thread got these yesterday bc of me. They'll keep quiet until tomorrow so you can try on an empty
Site tho.
I didn't even see you on this thread b. Then again, I was focused on pizza jokes and how I already undsed my girl :rofl:

Hell nah I know you thirsty ***** read the hell
Outta that just hoping and praying someone was feeding you info. I've already done my part and 4 people in this thread got these yesterday bc of me. They'll keep quiet until tomorrow so you can try on an empty
Site tho.

Come On Fam.... That Kinnda Attitude Is Why This Thread Is Filled With So Much Junk......... You Know Damn Well It's Gonna Rub Someone The Wrong Way, They'll Comment, And For The Zillianth Time This Thread Will Wander Off Track Again!

What Ever Happened To Just Keeping Quite If You Have Info That You're Not Willing To Share With Those In Need?

Speaking For Myself, I Don't Care About Rep And Have ZERO Interest In Getting Into A Pissing Match Over These Sneakers.... I'm Just Hopeful To Lock Down A Single Size 9.5 In My Favorite Model Of Air Jordans Without Having To Give Up My Large Nut To Do So :rolleyes

These JB Threads Need To Take A Little Lesson From The SB And Roshe Type Threads, Where Members Go Out Of Their Way To Help FELLOW SNEAKERHEADS Obtain Their Kicks.... To One Degree Or Another We All Share This Passion For Shoes And Thus Should Work Together To Ensure These End Up In Hands Of Those Who Truly Appreciate Them Most!

My 2 Cents :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom