JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

this how they shoulda did the yeezys man, widespread release even if it's 1 fsr per store. this is too much for Jordan's tho

What up bruh!?.......I wonder where you had been?........nice to see you back and in this thread.........

What's up man! I been keeping in contact in other ways haha. I'm sure you got the NW locked down. Hopefully you can get your pair without too much insanity. Hadn't seen you and the faces around in a while either tho?

Cosmonaut, I PMed you bro. If you could help it would seriously be the cherry on top to an already amazing holiday

What shoe websites got best server besides NDC ?
No footlocker cause server always crash for me
I think i got one for shoe websites that you have to constantly click to get shoes
Virtually bots are done with this bypass

Hey last one for the LA heads, looks like Neo 39 at Pasadena should have these, call them to make sure the whole process

What's up man! I been keeping in contact in other ways haha. I'm sure you got the NW locked down. Hopefully you can get your pair without too much insanity. Hadn't seen you and the faces around in a while either tho?

Yeah this release is nothing like the Royals were......these are available it alot more spots even though the size runs may not be alot still doesnt compare to the Royal release........just been laying low to be honest with you......been posting more on that other site where I can speak freely........

Back
Top Bottom