JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

^Wrong thread, also just as a PSA. I ordered from a UK retailer for the Gamma's Men Size and received my shipment today.
Everything was great but I was hit with custom fees!

Just something to expect if you're purchasing from non-US retailers. I thought I was getting a decent deal, but the custom fee made my total purchase as bad as purchasing from a reseller..

Coming from the Gamma Blue thread
Starfox070 said:
"Lot of help in this thread that bred 1 thread tho is "Game of Thrones" bad smh...."
Lol!!!!

For those you Houston Memorial City Mall has raffle tickets still. Got mine about 15 min. ago.

^Wrong thread, also just as a PSA. I ordered from a UK retailer for the Gamma's Men Size and received my shipment today.

Just something to expect if you're purchasing from non-US retailers. I thought I was getting a decent deal, but the custom fee made my total purchase as bad as purchasing from a reseller..
Just wondering what site you ordered from. I got them from Urban Industries and never got any custom fees. How'd you find out about the fee do they call you or what?

How do they go about charging custom fees? Does it arrive with a bill? Never ordered overseas. Thanks in advance

I bet you guys have every EU/US up and refreshing every minute already.
roll.gif

I mentioned this in the Gamma thread... but yes, customs are always a possibility (regardless of who you order from).

I'm sure this will be followed by all the people who have "never been hit with customs", but it CAN happen to anyone. Looking at $20-$60 extra per pair if you did get hit.

Damn 1st my brother in law in Vegas came through and now my co worker just checked his Sheikh email and won in San Diego!
2 pairs for me. Can't wait.

Good luck to everyone.

people please stop messaging me, there is NO point in giving out the site. i will not answer any PMs regarding it.

not sure if dude was telling the truth about another site releasing but who knows

just tried a bandwidth test, what should my numbers look like for me to have a decent shot at these?
I was able to get stuff at my old place that had 10Mbps internet just fine. The path of your traffic to Nike and Twitter also matters (this is what ping measures). The ping measure on the speedtest website is useless.

Thankfully I now have FiOS.

Use this link to see what your ping is to store.nike.com

http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=ping&host=store.nike.com

Last edited:
seen some folks on twitter bragging about having an early link..come into this thread and read about the same thing..

i can always bet any sneaker **** starts here

Back
Top Bottom