JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

from end. website "One of the most limited Jordan Brand releases of 2013, we are very excited to have these on offer and as ever with a drop this big, when its gone, its gone."

We've come so far
pimp.gif

I think I popped my head in here on like page 3
laugh.gif

not size 11

i looked on ebay and they were all at $1k :x

i was gonna get rid of some shoes to cop a pair for myself, was expecting $500-600 but wwasnt prepared for what i saw
Those pairs sitting on eBay are priced outrageously though. I got a size 11 around the time the royals dropped for 550. Found someone local looking for a G on eBay but they bent quick. Just keep an eye out all the time you can find them around 5

Sorry if this was mentioned before but there's just so many new pages...

What time will Jimmy jazz have them?

^^ :lol: at uncle Phil wanting to feel the back of will's head.

This thread might be sadder than that fresh prince episode tomorrow morning

Last edited:
not size 11

i looked on ebay and they were all at $1k :x

i was gonna get rid of some shoes to cop a pair for myself, was expecting $500-600 but wwasnt prepared for what i saw
Those pairs sitting on eBay are priced outrageously though. I got a size 11 around the time the royals dropped for 550. Found someone local looking for a G on eBay but they bent quick. Just keep an eye out all the time you can find them around 5

if i can find a legit seller with a DS pair for $500 ill jump on it, and id never expect to spend that much on a shoe.

after the concord lows, im done. im not copping anything else after these til they drop

Back
Top Bottom