JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

If I don't get that raffle call later....

frnXxyM.gif

1.2 hours to go

Cmon fambs just out of curiosity and since im a European im gonna bust my head...GWO AND UI released already but which one is the 3rd?(initials will do lol)

What store is getting them at tyrone? I just called JJ and they said they aren't getting them.
countryside finish line also had them but yesterday they said FCFS and today they handed out guaranteed tickets. So I'm down to just finish line as my only option.

countryside finish line also had them but yesterday they said FCFS and today they handed out guaranteed tickets. So I'm down to just finish line as my only option.
Good luck bruh. I'm just gonna try my luck online since only one store in the mall is getting them and these are supposed to be limited. If I strike out in the AM I'll  cop the xmas Lebrons that were all over the mall yesterday, and be grateful I still have my black/red KOs from last year on ice.

honestly so conflicted , i don't want to wait on a callback thats not coming tomorrow morning and miss out on a chance to get these elsewhere

Good luck bruh. I'm just gonna try my luck online since only one store in the mall is getting them and these are supposed to be limited. If I strike out in the AM I'll  cop the xmas Lebrons that were all over the mall yesterday, and be grateful I still have my black/red KOs from last year on ice.
I hear that, hopefully luck isn't needed. I'm here already about to put in these 11 hours. Only one here at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom