JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I don't get it if this is some of yalls grail or shoe you've been wanting forever why haven't you copped it at least one of the 5 times this has been released before?

94'-first retro most of you prolly weren't collecting or born?
01'- most weren't prolly collecting either?
08' bred strap high- maybe you were just hyped over the bred11 taxi12 cdp and skipped or not interested in the high strap or not collecting?
09'- didn't wanna buy the pack? prolly the easiest time to cop a pair since jb was somewhat in a drought
11'- prolly the hardest bred release there has been and couldn't get lucky?

they usually have a table set up inside the store and you go and they check you off the list and bring your pair to the cash register

i havnt won an rsvp in 2 years tho

On the main floor, just tell an employee that you have an RSVP, there should be a line for RSVPs only.

When you get to the front of the line the person who handles the RSVPs will ask you your name and what shoe/size you have, someone will get them from the stockroom then you go to the register.

thanks guys 8)

come on dude. This cant be real life.

i usually try my luck with shoes online so i dont have to bother with lines and going to the store. this time i got lucky :tongue:

if i can find a legit seller with a DS pair for $500 ill jump on it, and id never expect to spend that much on a shoe.

after the concord lows, im done. im not copping anything else after these til they drop
Would you seriously drop 500 on these? Count me in if you find a pair I'm thinking of dropping 450 myself don't want to deal with the drama this year

so yeah, imma need all the help i can get :lol:

went to 34th street HOH waited in line for 2 hours and was finally able to just SEE the door, a fight breaks out; cops came shut it down

ran to footlocker, waited an hour an a half and a group just straight up cuts the front of the line and nobody was bout that life, it's a freaking raffle

so the footlocker guy comes out and tells everyone to form a single file line so the cutters just push everyone against the wall
no one was budging for 20 minutes but eventually people gave in and moved back for the cutters to get in cause footlocker guy was about to call the police
since most of these people behind me were also at HOH, they knew it wasnt worth it

but i damn near went through the glass window from being pushed up against it
I FELT THE GLASS FLEX!

finally get in and they had already given out all the bred 1 tickets to the cutters :frown:

ONLINE OR BUST~!!!!
...after this pizza
View media item 713441

Any MA people sittin at expressions yet? i dont even bother wit them no more, its like a zoo come RD

LOL @ all the online  drop sites loading slow already
roll.gif

I don't get it if this is some of yalls grail or shoe you've been wanting forever why haven't you copped it at least one of the 5 times this has been released before?

94'-first retro most of you prolly weren't collecting or born?
01'- most weren't prolly collecting either?
08' bred strap high- maybe you were just hyped over the bred11 taxi12 cdp and skipped or not interested in the high strap or not collecting?
09'- didn't wanna buy the pack? prolly the easiest time to cop a pair since jb was somewhat in a drought
11'- prolly the hardest bred release there has been and couldn't get lucky?

'94 - Year I was born, and I had them apparently :lol:
'01 - Didn't care about sneakers at 7.
'08 - I was broke and hadn't quite fully appreciated the I's yet
'09/'10 - I held them in my hands and the quality just wasn't where I wanted it.
'11 - I foolishly waited for a regular release and thought $220 was too much to spend on resale for I's no matter how much I like them.

sounds like the bay is off the hook once again. all the workers at out here were hella cool. dude at DTLR said come at 9 because some people don't show up. since moving to NC, it hasn't been so crazy compared to the bay. it's hard yet easy out here. damn war zone in charlotte though. 

**** luck trying to cop online. there's a good amount selling for retail. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom