JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Just paid this dude $40 to jump to like 20 somethin in line and most people in front of me want the Kobe's. My chances look good now : D

haha you know it.
Back when they were in the cut by the Robinson's where the olive garden is now 
laugh.gif

these threads always the same ish. come midnight, 2 ppl gonna be like copped! JJ came thru! then everybody else gonn be like **** backpack jimmy, couldnt checkout **** *** ****

I went to Shiekh Fashion Valley and asked about the GS Retro 1. The lady said she is no sure if they are getting or not.

How in the world that she is not sure, while tomorrow is the release? VERY SHADY!!! I should rerport this to Shiekh Corporate. Why waste my time coming in early, then by the time they open, shel'll say we dont have it...Why she cant just say the facts of having the shoes or not... Shiekh Fashion Valley VERY VERY SHADY!

What time are most foot actions opening tomorrow? because i forgot what time they said their opening at my local one |I

No luck with Extra Butter NY 
tired.gif

Hoping to get a call from FTL tomorrow morning

And I'm gonna head out at 430AM to get in line for a FCFS spot

pre-ordered my royals from there for around $200 back when everyone thought it was gonna be an easy cop and before **** hit the fan.

They're 100% legit, just not well known.

g-looks. I pulled the trigger on it as back up plan

Back
Top Bottom