JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Been awhile since i've struck out and didn't get anything on jimmy jazz since I started using checkout method. Oh well. Hype is unbelievable on these.

Can anyone tell me the pickup window for Nike NYC? I got an RSVP but poor communication on the service's part has me with no information on pickup or anything. Any help would be appreciated.
If you got it they should have given you a time window.

How did any of yall even got the chance to add them to the cart? I refreshed, saw them pop up on the site and then it crashed....sold out.

How did any of yall even got the chance to add them to the cart? I refreshed, saw them pop up on the site and then it crashed....sold out.
i didnt even see them on the site 
laugh.gif

It's crazy to think how much work you can put into a release and still not even get close to getting them. From raffle to rsvp's to trying to bring whoever you can just so you can get TWO tickets. And then having to go BACK to the store to deal with all the ransom. Smh.
repped

No i'm just laughing. I already knew this was gonna happen. I swear in my mind Jimmy Jazz only be having like 12 pairs. That is probably wrong but as fast as they sell out? I don't even trip no more. I rarely even try Jimmy Jazz.

jimmy only come 12 pairs haha they were sold out two minutes in its crazy

Back
Top Bottom