JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I've been collecting Air Jordans since the fall of 1990. My very first pair was the black/silver Air Jordan V...which had released at the beginning of the year. Going from that to this chaos in a 23-year span...I can honestly say that all the fun of collecting has been effectively extinguished. I mean what's the point of all this? I have to fight teenagers who NEVER SAW HIM PLAY LIVE AS A CHICAGO BULL for OVERPRICED versions which aren't as nicely constructed as the originals (though this black/red I comes close). Jordan Brand is idiotic. Why not have SEVERAL production runs and a few RESTOCKS of the extremely popular models? Especially for the iconic Air Jordan I. The hundreds of extra dollars people are paying resellers could be going back to Nike instead for clothes, accessories, or other shoes.

Mostly I'm angry that I stayed up ALL NIGHT for nothing. Again. Something needs to change...or maybe it's time to just quit and not spend any more money and time on this nonsense

Because really...they're just freakin shoes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by quise2024  

im bout to quit

roll.gif
roll.gif
not in a good way either
nvm copped off FTL

Last edited:
i don't get all these easy cop comment. obviously, we all can see copping at any site for this shoe is not easy, but pure luck. people need to get off their high horses like they're on a super bot or something.

I've been collecting Air Jordans since the fall of 1990. My very first pair was the black/silver Air Jordan V...which had released at the beginning of the year. Going from that to this chaos in a 23-year span...I can honestly say that all the fun of collecting has been effectively extinguished. I mean what's the point of all this? I have to fight teenagers who NEVER SAW HIM PLAY LIVE AS A CHICAGO BULL for OVERPRICED versions which aren't as nicely constructed as the originals (though this black/red I comes close). Jordan Brand is idiotic. Why not have SEVERAL production runs and a few RESTOCKS of the extremely popular models? Especially for the iconic Air Jordan I. The hundreds of extra dollars people are paying resellers could be going back to Nike instead for clothes, accessories, or other shoes.

Mostly I'm angry that I stayed up ALL NIGHT for nothing. Again. Something needs to change...or maybe it's time to just quit and not spend any more money and time on this nonsense

Because really...they're just freakin shoes.

3 posts since 2000...OG LIFE.... :smokin :smokin :smokin

Man congrats to those who copped... I have no idea how you guys get thru on eastbay/ftl etc
Just keep adding to cart until you get through.

For those saying you're going to buy bots, come on - you don't need 'em! I got through on Foot Action by mashing the add to cart button. It can be done on FTL, Eastbay, FA and Champs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom